Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Live and Let Die is real bad, but it's entertainingly crazy bad. Everyone remembers it as racist, but it's like 1970s parochial English racism superimposed on America while sometimes trying to not be racist.

Based on what it shows us, all black people in America are part of a Caribbean drug cartel, with speedboat gangsters and Mission: Impossible masks and alligator farms. They are run out of a chain of soul food restaurants that runs from New York to New Orleans, with trapdoors in the floor and soul singers doing Wings covers that laugh at you when you're captured. They have a fleet of pimpmobiles with TV guided dart guns in their side mirrors. Also, they know where the white women are at, specifically the English virgin white women who are voodoo tarot psychics and have the IQ of a cannoli.

The best side character is the black CIA agent who rescues Bond from getting shot in a Harlem back alley, the dude basically laughs at Bond the entire movie until the New Orleans Jazz Death Squad Parade gets him. He's the SECOND character killed by the New Orleans Jazz Death Squad Parade.

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Thinking about the Moore movies, The Spy Who Loved me is the only one that is actually consistent in any way, unless you count Live and Let Die's consistent insanity. For Your Eyes Only is the next closest, but everything involving Bibi is appalling and Moore is already way too old for this Bond poo poo.

Colostomy Bag posted:

I thought the mechanical hand that made his arm 1 foot longer was well done.

New Orleans Jazz Death Squad Parade wouldn't be a bad way to go I guess.

I sort of give them credit for not even trying to make you think the mechanical arm is the same length as his regular arm, it's just a great big mechanical thing.

On the other hand they try to do the Mission: Impossible mask disguise for real instead of just using 2 actors, and it just makes Yaphet Koto look like he has influenza.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

You can find the recipe in the same place as the Wallace and Gromit slashfiction and the Beanie Baby thread.

none of them exist and were made up by the UKMT redtext bomber

I got some crazy red text involving Honda cars once, a thing I'm pretty sure I never talked about. :iiam:

• Locked thread