Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I watched ID4 resurgence. It was terrible.

I also watched the new TMNTs and they were surprisingly fun.

The new Captain America is predictable as hell but it had a bad guy you could sympathize with which almost never happens and went a long way towards redeeming yet another crappy superhero movie.

Batman v Superman was yet another crappy superhero movie.

Now You See Me 2. Also fun. Also funny because it panders to Chinese audiences so much. Why do the Chinese really like these movies??

Limitless was ok.

Midnight Special was also ok. The same guy did Take Shelter, which was a little better I think (THERE IS A STORM COMING!).

The new Star Trek: eh, was fine. All these big budget action/hero movies leave me with the same "ehhhh, was entertaining" feeling.

Speaking of which, I'm an hour into the new X-Men.

Zoolander 2 made me chuckle here and there.

The new Ghostbusters? It kinda pissed me off because the original was so freaking good and every character in the original was believable and you could relate to them. Not a single character in the new was: every single one was a caricature and simply would not exist in real life. Without exception. I was amazed.

If you're wondering, I run on a treadmill most nights now that's it's colder and watch movies on my iPad there. I don't watch anything that I think I'll really like, hence the kinda middle of the road movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread