Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
nice op

-me in a sarcastic voice but not actually sarcastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.

Caffeine IV posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cov6N2YLH0 covers everyone but Hibana/Echo. I feel like I remember something about Thunt recoil being different from pvp, but maybe I'm insane???

This test is extremely flawed imo. Especially the full auto test.

Comparing mag dumps of two magazines is like testing accuracy by shooting a group of only two bullets. It just isn't a worthwhile measurement. Geez, these 2 wild lines of bullet holes intersected at one point that means accuracy is good, right?

As for burst fire test, one of the only guns I would use the muzzle break on is blackbeards SCAR, which this dude has picked the compensator as best on. He does these 4 shot burst test, which is ok because two mags of those burst is a good group to go on.
The SCAR specifically is super accurate with the muzzle break for three bullets. Bullet 2 and 3 barely recoils and group slightly above the first, but bullet number 4 recoils pretty badly and veer off to the sides. Going by that 4th bullet, yes, the muzzle break groups badly. But if you did 3 shot burst it would easily be the best.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Dante18907 posted:

Yeah this.

Also, a thing that has been bothering me that borders on the milsim side of gaming, whats the deal with the vast differences in damage between guns of the same caliber? For instance, Frosts gun is quite high on the damage scale, higher than some ARs, but the SMGs which are the same caliber are much lower.

video games

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

An actual nerf for Blackbeard. How about that.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

roymorrison posted:

i'm setting all 3 sliders to 10 and it's definitely not the same scoped and unscoped

one setting is a modifier to the other two

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

how is this complicated

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

i too play with goons

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

having the season pass i assume

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aLnBtA4fiU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2EG0b3yX3k

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

can't wait to get peeked on a beach!

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

why would the laser pointer hip fire advantage stack with that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcKkVGQks4I

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

the zoom is what makes it easier

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Ubisoft has one good game but you can't play it anymore.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Hard posted:

Please fill, this is important.

https://strawpoll.com/5461cfz

is the joke that you fixed all these bugs that are already in the game

or did you not fix all these bugs that are already in the game

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Koramei posted:

:eyepop:

I guess that explains his name

because his name is so unrelated to his ability currently

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I just gets skins and masks because they are ugly and I'm going "look at this poo poo they actually put into the game".

Koramei posted:

I could but getting a skin for reasons other than showing it off sounds pretty dumb in a first person game where you never actually get to see it yourself.

Try winning games more. You see yourself on the victory screen.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

When Clownitão comes around the corner with his leprosy skin gun the defender poops themselves a little.

Or they might not be scared of clowns because they are not babies or whatever but leprosy is still nasty yo.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

no, there isnt

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Thief posted:

attacker hong kong op better be pistols only with special ability to hold both guns up at the same time with the accuracy of a shield user

give him the ability to do max payne leaps and make dolphin divin' an actual mechanic with bs animations like vaulting
bonus if you can make it heavily ping dependent like shields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wYCh5nxyCI

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I thought they didn't update the pattern display after they nerfed it?

What's your point?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOpgXIA5d8

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Don't know how I feel about giving IQ grenades to compensate for her mostly useless gadget when it comes at the expensive of Capitão, who has a barely useful gadget.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

IQ should be able to see when defenders are on their cellphones checking cameras or dinking around with the echo droid

:agreed:

unrelated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFRSC--kF38

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I guess I'm happy people teammates can't pick stun grenades as IQ anymore.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Dosvidanya posted:

For me it's all about cooking the nade with gadget out and killing the pulse hugging a breakable wall

the gently caress is this

just shoot him

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

my kinda ape posted:

I can't help but feel this was directed at me :v:

dang what a self own

look at me i not only play iq, i take flashes too hurr durr

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I wish I could play monty. People just ping behind me and stab me before I see them move.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

haha the diamond charm is platinum colored again

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Hard posted:

Your brain is programmed to see patterns where there isn't.

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 no pattern here 222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

in 5 days when i get two new operators for free i will be pissed that ubi is literally stealing money out of my pocket by not allowing me to put my leprosy skin on the new guns

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

dont go around viciously assaulting people with single emoticon replies please

this is a safe space for all the worst posters

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

cinci zoo sniper posted:

There are dedicated eye rolling emoticons.

:itoilet:

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I like Favelas a lot less after they put out a map with the same layout but better, which also doesn't kill my frames. You know the map. The traditional Japanese house with paper walls... called Skyscraper.
I also appreciate Yacht more because it is nowhere as bad as the new worst map University.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

well no risk of that happening to my kinda ape then

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Make a defender that have caltrops that put you in this state.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Party Plane Jones posted:

The Echo drone switches direction its viewing every time you get off and back on it; which is definitely gonna get some Echo players killed.

sitting on cameras instead of using your eyes and ears does get players killed

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Depends on if they are on a reinforced wall.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

afkmacro posted:

The ping advantage is really nice too. 3 speed attackers who peek them (when they're sitting still) still lose the firefight.

this is not a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

3 minute rounds are bap because esports are rigged!

quote:

Fixed – Cluster Charge is able to be destroyed by Thatcher’s EMP Grenade.

Oh dang this was a bug after all? Over a year of calling it a feature has to be embarrassing.

Wooper fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Feb 20, 2017

• Locked thread