Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
HARD, fix the thread!

Ordered season pass 2. Thanks for continuing to allow me to be bad at this game for one more year!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I like the boat, and I like Cabela's..

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I just wanted to remind everyone that the substance inside of the biohazard container is canonically boiled brony cum.

On a related note, when will the :cumpolice: get added to the game?

Why is it boiled?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I want the bleached blond no helmet only a good, jeans, and a pinky ring skin.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

The Duggler posted:

Unless he gets a full shield or can move with the lmg tachanka will always be relegated to the meme league

Dude if he could walk around with the LMG as the main he would be devastating.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Vatek posted:

You can't have Die Hard DLC without angry Austrian Karl as a defender.

IWANTBLOOOD!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
HARD plz add those hockey puck flashbangs from die hard. It would be a lot better to slide them under barricade doors.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

rap music posted:

this flood of christmas noobs is the gift that keeps on giving!!

https://streamable.com/loe1o

Unsportsmanlike conduct - 20 yards!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Earlier I was playing and I was killed by a fella moving around with the a max speed with the battery out. The kill cam was wacky too. Hack or Glitch?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I wish they had a mode where you could pick any operator. I need fuze on defense.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Why is it there are only two types of teams in unranked matches. The kind that I can pick apart and get at least 3 cluster charge kills per round, and the kind that actually do surveillance and pick me off as I am placing said charge?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

slap me and kiss me posted:

Hard, when's that report toxic player option coming? I just endured a round with 'GASTHEJEWS1488,' who started screeching in a ridiculous fake accent about the holocaust when I called him out.

I would really like a report toxic players report. A group of Plats called me a "Tryhard friend of the family" and "XD human being" during a casual match last night. How can you have so much game time and still be such a rude person.

I would also accept an option to turn off all chat.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Holy gently caress you're playing the game wrong.

Would you say it to someone at a rec league basketball game? What makes it more appropriate online?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I understand why people are maniacs at talking poo poo online. I just think as a general rule they should knock it off. Being able to report Toxic poo poo talkers will only make the game better.

Also I think 4 - 3 and 4 isn't really Tryhard, and they were just upset that they lost in overtime to some unranked scrubs.

Edit:

slap me and kiss me posted:

Nah. poo poo-talking people online is tolerable, that will never go away, but we can't tolerate actual racial slurs or antisemitism. There's a line.

Agree.

Malcolm Excellent fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jan 16, 2017

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Fantastic!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Party Plane Jones posted:

Best part of this was United93 blowing himself up with a grenade. :911:

jesus

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Hard fix your hostage AI

https://clips.twitch.tv/historichair/CuriousGaurBloodTrail

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Basticle posted:

Most important question: can you fuze the window

That better be an OHHH HELL YEAH! or I'll be sad.

Also where is my elite skin for fuze!?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is there a vod of the match I can watch? I can't find it on the twitch app

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

IceOrb posted:

"The original Blitz... and I'm sure the fans are going to freak out about this... The original Blitz was an attacker that spawned during the prep phase."

HARD BUFF BLITZ.

No way

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Thanks!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
That Blitz thing would be pretty incredible. Hard make a PTS or whatever where players could try Gimmicks and stuff

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
No FUZE? COLOR ME DISAPPOINTED

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Check you NAT, I was playing just fine, but a few of my pals were having issues

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
IQ should be able to see when defenders are on their cellphones checking cameras or dinking around with the echo droid

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

afkmacro posted:

Yeah this right here would make her useful.

HARD people agree with me! Do you?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Awesome! Thanks HARD! can't wait for the upgrade in YEAR 4

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Fuze, Hibana, Mute, Capitao are all really useful. I like Doc, but he can be pretty situational. Blitz and Jager are pretty good too

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Sorry if I missed it in the patch notes, but will this poo poo be getting fixed?

http://imgur.com/a/RndCI

He did it right at the start of the match and screwed us over.

I see it most nights I play.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Loopoo posted:

How does that bug work? Please don't tell me he glitches into the stairs and then has an impenetrable bunker he can shoot out of, but no one can shoot into? Cause if so, that's broken as gently caress and he's a toxic shitter for doing that. How is it any fun when there's literally 0 way for you to die yet be able to kill everyone else?

It has to do with somehow vaulting onto the stairs then going prone immediately. It doesn't seem like you can actually fight from in the stairs. You just get to hang out and be a poo poo head.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
How do alpha packs work??

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Loving my new sweet Obsidian Weapon Skin I can't apply to any weapon of the new operators.

Rip open a few packs my dude

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Hard posted:

No one knows, they aren't out yet.

Oh shoot... I thought they were part of the update. 🌋🌋

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cup Runneth Over posted:

In case this wasn't mentioned, IQ can see defenders on cameras now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df-a9nAW-yc

Thanks for listening HARD!!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Basticle posted:

not sure why you guys keep posting racist chat logs. are you waiting for Hard to give you a hug and give out bans personally? you all sound like a bunch of whiny babies who havent played an online game before. report them in-game and move on with your life.

Reported.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Also Fuze is great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
You can definitely do some tricky poo poo with mute. Like garage door on consulate, or the basement hatch on Oregon.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
A sweet glitch I had last night: while swinging into a window I clipped into the wall and could shoot enemies but not capture the point.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Will Shotguns ever be more accurate? I have a love hate with the them. You can shoot to people in the face from the same distance and one will die, the other will be unscathed I'm not looking for Doom levels of shotgun pwnage, but it seems like they need a tweek .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Party Plane Jones posted:

Unless you're physically touching someone the Mira/Jackal shotgun will not kill them. It won't even reliably blow apart trap doors, which is basically its main purpose.

I came up short with that loving thing a few nights ago. I had a guy dead to rights in the consulate basement. He walked right into my angle, but apparently 2 feet is just too far so I got hosed.

• Locked thread