Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Jehde posted:

Ubisoft put out a couple infographics for a few guns when they messed with the damage fall off during mid-season reinforcement patches:

Important thing to note is that it's different for each gun.

Also some Redditor put together a Google Docs spreadsheet for all the weapons a year ago, but I'm not sure how accurate it is and if it needs updating.

They actually evened it out between gun types. I think it was part of the mid season reinforcements for Operation Health?

For instance all SMGs have the same falloff and all rifles have the same falloff, all pistols have the same falloff, all machine pistols have the same falloff. But SMGs, rifles, pistols, and machine pistols have different falloff ranges. I think they said when the falloff starts in the patch notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
It's really funny that he's always the first person to be identified in the drone phase, even if you don't see him. Like before you even get in the building if you're near the objective you know they've got a Vigil because you see the effect all the way outside. They either need to drastically reduce the effect radius or just remove it entirely.

SpazmasterX posted:

Does IQ pick up Vigil when he's stealthing? Seems like she should.

Yes.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

ZeusCannon posted:

So playing in casual down to one v one (of which i am unfortunately neither survivor) and our teammate downs the enemy zofia walks up to her and the mission ends with all friendlies being killed.

Can someone let me know what happened? I know zofia has a hidden skill from chatter about her. Was that it?

Self-revive to 1hp. People figure because of her phoenix icon that self-revival was probably her original ability and then they decided to also give her a grenade launcher that's nearly as good as Ash and Ela's abilities combined.

If someone else picks her up she gets 50hp like normal though.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler
Frost is good as hell. As is Hibana.

edit: Jackal is super good too.

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Dec 12, 2017

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Jack Trades posted:

Ah, 3 board, got it. Thanks.

It's actually 2. 3 melee strikes will break a barricade.

Edit: oh I see you're talking about doing it in one hit. Just hit the bottom twice SMDH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Oven Wrangler

Donnerberg posted:

Anyone know if the Ubisoft store chibis become bubbleheads on shields like the regular chibis? Google couldn't help me.

I'm tempted to get the one below because of how smug it looks.

Yes they do. Or at least the Tachanka one does.

• Locked thread