Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I'm very thankful they didn't add DLC recruits now because every single defense team would be Ela and 1-4 Polish recruits with her gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

china numba 1

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Gamerofthegame posted:

dokkabae is glaz but instead of vision she has audio for the entire team

Glaz doesn't give vision to his team? Did you mean Jackal or something?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

How the gently caress are we not at 60Hz two years later

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Thief posted:

the new christmas skin will be a good investment for future moroccan mains

it's a microcosm of how greedy Ubisoft is now that they gave us a free Christmas skin when the game released and now you have to buy it in the store, it's not even unlockable through a challenge

way to embrace the spirit of the holiday, dipshits

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Nah it's not really like CS:GO but mobility and roaming are key parts of defense. A good team will usually have 1-2 roamers at most, depending on map and objective. The community just sucks.

It's always hilarious when the enemy team gets desperate and the entire team roams on defense, so you just walk into the objective and take it.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

TheHoosier posted:

ok that's good to know. i'll be a little more active. I usually pick pulse, kapkan, rook, or mira on defense. their kits feel kinda "turtle-y" so I figured I was playing them the way they were intended

You only need to be active enough to reposition whenever OP4 knows where you are. You wanna keep them guessing. And yeah, you are picking good anchors except maybe Pulse, he's kind of an ambusher.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Q8ee posted:

since we're having a good old bitch about it, another pet peeve of mine is people who consistently make bad callouts. it's a situation down to the wire, 1v1, you have no idea where the enemy is, then the guy blares out on discord "in the room, hard right! in the room hard right!" and you trust him cause why would he give you bad intel, go in the room, prefire right, and get shot from somewhere completely different.

like it's understandable to make bad callouts, poo poo happens, intel gets old. but to keep on giving bad callouts, and to sound so sure of yourself when giving it, makes dying such a pain cause if you'd just have trusted your gut, you'd have won the 1v1.

that's why I usually say "or at least, he was when he killed me" unless I'm certain the guy's still lingering around there. if you don't acknowledge or realize that intel ages, it's a bad callout, not just "poo poo happens"

honestly I think it's mostly baddies who try to backseat game instead of just making callouts and being helpful. I used to do it some when I was newer to the game, but now I would never tell someone what to do (unless I'm like, introducing them to the game). it's like some weird dunning-kruger thing, the better you are at the game, the less inclined you are to tell other people how to play it. plus everyone's got different playstyles they excel at so it's pointless to try and force people to do what you'd do anyway

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I loving love Zofia's LMG holy poo poo

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Q8ee posted:

I really wish operation health fixed the absolute bogus situation whereby bullets originate from the reticle when you ADS. I genuinely think they should add a mechanic that means if you're pressed tight up against a wall, your gun is forcefully raised as there's literally no space for it. It'd prevent all these absolutely filthy angles that are nigh invisible to spot.

This is an arcade shooter, dog. Go play Tarkov.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Basticle posted:

They can do whatever the gently caress they want with his gadget as long as they don't mess with my boy Vigil's rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kV_LcJn5s0

Have you heard of leaning?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Basticle posted:

You mean what I was doing when I killed 4 of the 5 guys in an ace? :thunk:

Yeah when you actually kill them you do but you spend so much of the video aiming and not leaning that it's noticeable and disconcerting.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I'm not trying to insult your ~Gamer Sk1llz~ so no need to be so defensive, I was just curious if you were aware you rarely leaned

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Yeah when you actually kill them you do but you spend so much of the video aiming and not leaning that it's noticeable and disconcerting.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Basticle posted:

I spaz out if I'm spectating someone who leaves their lean on

I would give you a stroke

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Instant kill thrown explosives are no joke. They're not the terrifying scourge they used to be but they're still free kills and a convenient way to take out shield ops. Especially Montagne. You just have to chuck it behind them.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

But are the panels going to take two Sledge hits? THE TRADING CARD SAYS IT TAKES TWO, UBI

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

You all laughed at me

Who's laughing now, bitches

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Thief posted:

i'm still laughing because they are absolutely optional and OCD completionists are the only people regularly doing suicide thunt runs every single day instead of simply ignoring them and netting similar rewards through however they normally play

the most tedious thing about dailies in siege is left clicking a few times every 5 days to delete the ones you don't want to bother with from the list

Yeah I feel like you're being insensitive acting like I don't have OCD (not really though it is a very serious and crippling disorder)

The weeklies are garbage too, HTH (way more so actually)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Rent-A-Cop posted:

gently caress that. Killing someone with a thermite charge.

Still have yet to get this Uplay Club achievement after ~700 hours

Thief posted:

i'm just kidding though, my real issue with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six™: Siege is that it bases its corporate fan fiction canon off t-hunt which really just tacked onto the game when they should at least re-rewrite it to fit the blackist vibe of OPvOP warcrime gameplay in blatantly public environments. theres no way that even R6, as secret as they are, could afford to use the downtown bank of some random European country as a training ground

It's an AR training simulation with robots didn't you reaD THE loving LORE

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I've yet to meet them

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Shoot the guys trying to creep in behind him.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

That's incredible

My ranked matches went waaay better this season, got placed into Gold. Thank gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

People have complained about it for ages, they don't give a poo poo. If you want to affect change you need to sue them, and good loving luck with that.

• Locked thread