Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'll usually reinforce walls that don't really need to be just because maybe they do and I don't want to be trying to kapkan trap after set up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Well it is a special weapon that facilitates her gimmick

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I assumed tachanka's machine gun did count, and everything else referred to as a gadget. Which would have meant Glaz rifle but only with the scope up. Basically everything the game calls a gadget

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Should have made the challenge easier, hard

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Kapkan tip, if you aim down really low you can put the trap at prone level.

Also blitz is cool :( I prefer him to monty at least

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

There is fuze and frost outfits but they are ubi game tie in skins

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I blocked a doorway with montagne and valk couldn't get to the defuser it was pretty great

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

is this true? what gives the fuze outfit?

Money on the steam page. It's just ta ghost recon skin though

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Koramei posted:

oh i meant a uniform, not just a gun camo

I'm pretty sure the "dlc" is a uniform, like the blitz thing. I'm not talking about the uplay club rewards.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Vatek posted:

If I had to pick one sentence to describe my gameplay experience in Siege it would probably be "I am confused as to why I am not dead."

I had a round of caviera that consisted of me spraying my pistol like a lunatic at people and getting a non head shot kill and then telling everyone I should be dead three times.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Does anyone know where the pack is or what it's called that lets you buy all the S1 operators? I'm sure I read in the last thread that it was out after the year 1 season pass was discontinued.

It was the top of the list in bundles last i checked.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Maybe they'll buff his guns since they were crap to make up for his bonkers shield

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I didn't play him pre nerf and im being blown away as him. The thing breaks in less than a second and it disorients me so I can't see where I'm being shot from. I'm not good enough at seeing black bumps in a mess of cover I think.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The game just told me a mac 11 did 77 damage with one bullet.

????!!??

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Is the top listed bullet the first or last? Also then I'm going to whine my beard shield didn't shatter on my screen but latency is bonkers in this game and my shooting never happens in kill cams

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Ranked has more rounds to get points in. Getting kills is the best way

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I think the 4k points as mvp challenge doesn't check if you're mvp. I got 5k as last place and today the challenge is completed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Japan was the first map i learned and the one i know best. I guess everyone has a map that doesn't click with them. I'm terrible at dock.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I can navigate Bartlet well but I couldn't call out anything on that map

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Maybe even add in the mask all the generic terrorists wear, as a headgear option for most (if not all) operatives, if you've killed X terrorists in t-hunt? Either way, I like the idea

But then they can't add the white mask operators when they run out of the ideas.

Four nerfs later the bomber is sort of balanced

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I haven't been rubber banding but it's been laggy. I think I saw an enemy rubber band even

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

There is such consistent discrepancies between what I see in play, what I see in kill cams, and what spectators tell me I totally saw that I really never have any idea what's actually happening in this loving game

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Shine posted:

Why is this not a game to play with a girlfriend? Am I only supposed to play the included PvE mode with other guys? Pretend I said "brother" instead of "girlfriend" and let me know if you'd still suggest puzzle platformer Trine as an alternative to a game about shooting people in the face through a wall

You are way focusing on the wrong part.
Would you play a moba with your girl friend, or overwatch? Siege is a competitive game with an npc hunt mode tacked on I guess for when you're waiting for a friend to finish a match.

There's dedicated co-op games like vermintide that is better for dunking trash with your friends.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

lohli posted:

Maybe they goofed and somehow made it cumulative where you need to be mvp to accumulate points? Or where being mvp would add points to whatever your progress(highest score) was?

When I did that ranked match with you and was fifth place with 5k points I got the disco ball.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Has anyone tried sick tachanka peeks since they nerfed his gun they were so scared of them

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

oh no

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I feel like I'm getting worse at the game. I just can't recognize people from scenery tonight. Also apparently my shoulders stretch out for a mile and I can get shot from that door way I can't even see in the spot that should have a worse time drawing line of sight to something down and to the left of me.

I remember hearing turning down settings helps distinguish people. Do I have to tank the settings all the way to lowest? I kind of don't want to do that.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Dosvidanya posted:

Huh usually with shoulders that big you should be carrying.

I don't know about the graphics settings making things easier but you should experiment with sound fidelity (night/TV/hi-fi) if you're getting flanked or out maneuvered.

The only time I get flanked generally is when I am told to look another way by my team :argh: or at least those instances will always be burnt into my mind (I forgive you guys)

My problem, besides my jerky hand and jumpy nerves, is not being able to tell apart a part of a person from the visual noise of the environment if they're still.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

IceOrb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH9pii2Y9UU

Hard pls.

Tachanka... he's seen so much.

Oh hey it's the last five times I've used tachanka (this has happened to me without moving the shield too)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

They're fixing shields?!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I will try to enter the building from another spot than my team (like I run around the entire map to get away from the spawn) and wait for fighting to break out. Without fail Everytime I pick the exact window or room someone is watching. It's maddening.
If you don't want to be the first to die just follow your team and try to kill the guys that attack them. Thatcher's gadget means he wants to tag along anyway. Or play Montagne and scout ahead invulnerable to make those call outs.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Flanking is useful but only after the match drags on and the teams don't have enough guys to cover angles.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

They walk in after I finish droning because my life is a farce

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Eh staying in the same spot hasn't hurt me too much as defender. Maybe it's like a double bluff and they expect me move. Also I really don't like leaving the room because everyone runs around to get sick kills and someone needs to make sure they don't just pick up the hostage.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Thank you friend. My cross hair placement and reactions are bad but years of dojoing card games and stuff have taught me to pick up the theory of good play pretty quick.

E: also good and cool players showing me the ropes

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah. I only sit still if I don't feel safe moving.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I beat ranked (I did my placements and can now ignore it). Except I'm like 2899 and I'm so close to plat I might play some more

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

If you want to intimidate the enemy you have to light your hair on fire with animal fat

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

It happens with capitao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm not liking these theme names

• Locked thread