Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Party Plane Jones posted:

Neckbeard's original design that got changed (based on feedback via testing from Serenity and company) was the shield didn't break at all, if I remember right.

If getting hit totally hosed up his aim like it probably should then that might have been okay because he couldn't duel people then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Day time outside doors make the laser insanely hard to see because lighting in this game

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

That means you can't hide under them

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Yeah on favelas kitchen I'll do a knee height window overlooking the armored car.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Honestly the last six times I was on favelas defenders won meth room. The map just really forces you to defend from outside the objective, but is claustrophobic and doesn't give a whole lot of room to move around. Once the defenders learn to shoot from the other building at the attackers outside they'll do a lot better. The map is unintuitive. But it's not simply lame like Bartlet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Frost and Kapkan are good against rushers. If nothing else the trap wastes time as they disarm it.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The best is to just waste the window or whatever the trap is at so they can't afford to look down it get shot

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Sights is 100% personal preference. With the update on them I think all sights are at least good.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lol there's like 25 shots for that garbage gun

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Wooper posted:

I main Blitz, Blackbeard, Castle and Echo.

Woop you shouldn't put how to thoroughly troll you in writing

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The weird movements of the Hibana. She whipped around and headshot with the first bullet after whatever the hell the rest of that was

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Reporting people can be for anything. If someone is racist and gets a ton of "cheating" reports they'll still get banned

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Sometimes Miras near the objective are also good. They're primary an intel tool like many others.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

He's pulling bullets out of his armor

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Justice is sweet

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

It's probably going to be the previous season pack. So s2 replaces it in s3

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The Duggler posted:

I can literally not help but aim center mass. Played too much insurgency before siege and I just can't break the habit

Gets me killed when people 180 headshot me on their first shot even after I get a few out

Same except not Insurgency. I also assume everyone is going to be crouching I guess and naturally go for dick shots

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

They also recently got his of that because it was dumb

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

gently caress it, Hard please just make Ubisoft bring back old school Spy's vs Mercs in the next Splinter Cell game, i know they are making one eventually.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

AnElegantPeacock posted:

*sitting in a room with multiple entrances* "DUDE THE DOOR! CHECK THE DOOR" *gets shot in the back of the head because I checked the wrong door*

Spectators hear differently things than the player because why not

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm back to this game and immediately I click the arrow when I want to click the name of the mode. Every single time. It's bad interface I tell ya

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I thought it was just peeker latency stuff

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Single shot through the boards with a magnum is entirely too coincidental. If he sprayed with an assault rifle and got you sure maybe. But he needed to be dead on your head for that hit. And who fishes for wall bangs with a single shot?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

They should give him a second gun for rapid redeployment and to set up kill zones

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Okay fine put SS Pepe on both guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

What was the patch

• Locked thread