Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Party Plane Jones posted:

Dang, you guys don't know what actual hacking looks like:
https://streamable.com/ov95
https://streamable.com/y6anf

I don't see hacking in those two.

The first video shows someone with map knowledge making a kill hole, the second video shows someone as Cav that I assumed just interrogated someone and knew about that person's location, additional he shot first at Cav before Cav shot back, and it's obvious that they knew his location because frost was shooting at him from small tower.

NOT GUILTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
Still having hope the map will be like Oregon or Club House and not another square with 2-3 stairs.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
Yeah a casual shot in a window ON CONSOLE in a team that consists of people rappeling on that position and him being shocked of the shot sure is cheating, and not a copper 5 guy that made the shot of his life.

It's like people in this thread don't play/test this game.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Finlands Sexiest posted:

Is there any site where I can check if this cool nick guy N1gg3r_lynch3r has been banned? I know I should just report and move on with my life but I can't

Team up with //IceOrb, he already wanted to spearhead a project that revolves around collecting names of people that hurt your feelings by hurting potential feelings of other people that aren't you.

Paradigmata fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 6, 2017

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
I need to know when the ranking is going to be reset for the upcomming "Fix Season"

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
99% of the people I come across place claymores like this, please stop.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
Leaving Casual Queue closed my game 3 times alraedy in 30 minutes without error. On a positive note, I like that they reset the Casual MMR, I forgot how funny it is to collect salt from Golds and lower.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
Twitch has 1(One) drone.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
I have yet to play a full casual match from start to finish with the same 10 players since alpha packs hit.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
Someone give me a rundown of the last 4 weeks in 5 bugs or less.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
I bet Operation outbreak will be introducing the new game mode that was promised in Year 1 which they finished months ago.

"So this new game mode we made couple months ago, that we promised for year one, when are we going to add it"
"No loving clue, we cant just add it to casual because [reasons] and [bugs]"
"Let's just add it as an event in Year three season one, and save some money at the same time while we can use it secretly as operation health two"

My favorite part will be where a dead defender will have camera rights over the attacker and just spins it around till motion sickness kicks in.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Penpal posted:

Oh I didn't know that. Is there any old news about it? I want to see how they described it when it was announced for year 1

it was announced as "New game modes"
That is all they ever officially said. Any other information you have to acquire with alcohol.

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved

Azran posted:

Next Season Pass will be out the 12th of December, gently caress yes

And on sale right after Season 2 starts or even earlier

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
"We have also increased the rate of fire of all pistols. Players can discharge their magazine significantly faster with this change. This has the added benefit of making pistols more lethal, which ties into making them a real choice for players."
Scrollwheel + Revolver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
This update is revolutionary! We have a weapon now that prioritizes the angled grip.

• Locked thread