Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Tumble posted:

If you shoot the hostage in the head at point blank range with a shotgun will that for sure kill them? I'd like to think I just tanked a comeback game really hard because they TKed and tried to votekick me when the round started but I am not sure if I actually did.

Hostage has 200% health compared to an OP and an headshot will do 120 dmg per bullet (base 100hp +20- dbno) The game handles 3 distance calculating bullet drop damage. Let's call them close, (100%) medium(-30%) and far (-50%).

You do the math from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
I'm not mad at the internet, I'm just taking a breather is all.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

IceOrb posted:

GET BACK TO WORK.

No i meant from this bad thread.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Are you surprised the Quebecoise don't care about racism?

Québecois*

See you guys in a bit.

• Locked thread