Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I liked the villain in tangled. It was good to see a different take on the evil stepmother role, which is usually very flat and uninteresting. Other than that, the film was average.
Frozen was so goddamned boring. Boring lead, boring love interest, incredibly boring villain. Comic relief character was annoying. That song was annoying.

The Lion King had a great soundtrack. I saw the musical in London's West End and loved it - can totally see why it's ran as long as it has, unlike Cats which I also saw and was bored thoughout but I guess this isn't the musical theatre forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

OldTennisCourt posted:

it really blows that there aren't that many villain songs anymore. The one from Moana ruled though

Gaston better get to sing about how great he is in the live action BatB

• Locked thread