Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Beauty and the Beast is legit one of my favorite movies ever and I'm a little sad but also kinda optimistic about the live action version coming next year.

Also I don't care for Mulan much as a movie but I'll be damned if "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" isn't the perfect story-instructional and also rad sing-along song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Small-town cops in over their head on a case that's connected to a huge corporate conspiracy?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lurdiak posted:

It's been a while since I've seen one of those Disney movies. I guess I should start with Brave.

I liked Brave quite a bit

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I know this is the Disney thread but are there any Dreamworks movies other than Dragon 1 that are good?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I didn't like Dragon 2 very much. I don't like it when they make the good guy be the bad guy in the movie.

• Locked thread