Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Hi i'm here, here for this thread, the thread i was born to be in <-------------*points at avatar*

Zootopia is amazing and IMHO Walt Disney Animation Studio is in a new new golden age ever since The Princess & The Frog. They're honestly leaving Pixar in the dust.

I can't wait to see Moana when it comes out here, on Dec 26. All I'm allowing myself to watch is the clip for You're Welcome which is up on the Disney Vevo youtube channel. Watching it over and over. The song is great and so is Maui :swoon:

To pass the time I'm going through older Disney stuff (and building my blu-ray colleciton of them). I've seen most of the 90s/2000s Disney flicks plus a smattering of the well-known older ones but I'm trying to work my way through what I've missed. I have a checklist that I hope to complete some day!

Other CG animation studios are mostly trash but I have a soft spot for some of the Dreamworks franchises (notably KFP, Madagascar and HTTYD)

Cartoons, guys. What's better? Nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Be Prepared is clearly the best villain song. How can there be any contest?

The henchmen also have their own little song going on in the background:
We'll have food
Lots of food
We repeat
Endless meat

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Disney should do an animated adaptation of Event Horizon

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I should watch Bolt again. I remember it making me cry in the theater

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

sportsgenius86 posted:

Disney has been on a loving roll since Wreck-It-Ralph.

You spelt The Princess and the Frog wrong

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Does the word chinatown sound weird to anyone else, like chinaman?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Tron Legacy is legit one of my favourite movies of the last ten years. Probably in the top 15. Such an amazing world and soundtrack.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
well modern disney doesn't like YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
:smith: I try my best

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
It's just an in-house style applied across various races/species. It's nothing heinous.

Anime is a billion times worse with this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
KFP3 is my favourite of the trilogy. It has the best villain.

• Locked thread