Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tangled and Frozen are both kind of meh to me. Beautiful animation, but kind of hollow.

Zootopia is the best Disney feature since The Princess and the Frog. I love how much of a positive message it has. It's also great how it manages to be a buddy cop movie and procedural at the same time.

A good double feature would be Zootopia and Hot Fuzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mister Macys posted:

Mary Poppins is still one of the best damned movies ever created. Pure spectacle and the LotR of its day in technical achievement.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Treasure Island own, too.

Treasure Island is ground floor to nearly any pirate movie made since then and 20,000 Leagues still looks drat impressive today.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tron Legacy was terribly unappreciated. I think it's going to slowly become a cult film over time like the original. Half of why it's a great film has to do with the Daft Punk score, which is still one of the best scores of the last decade.

Even though I think Legacy is a way better film than the original.

• Locked thread