Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
it really blows that there aren't that many villain songs anymore. The one from Moana ruled though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Okay what are the best villain songs?

Oogie Boogie's song is my personal favorite, but the one from Tangled is great too.

not gonna lie, not a huge fan of hellfire

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Meet The Robinsons isn't bad. but it's very clearly focused on being heart warming than funny in any way. It's like the director had this idea for a touching movie about adoption and mixed families and was like "Well...poo poo, time travel jokes!"

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Looks like the next Disney movie is an adaptation of Jack and the Beanstalk.

I've never really cared about that story so that kinda sucks, Wreck it Ralph 2 is first tho

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

a neat cape posted:

Does the Kim Possible movie count as a real Disney movie

I suppose it depends if you count the straight to video sequels as real Disney movies.

Were any of those movies worth a watch?

• Locked thread