Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

OldTennisCourt posted:

Okay what are the best villain songs?.
"Hellf-"

OldTennisCourt posted:

not gonna lie, not a huge fan of hellfire
Oh.

"Gaston", then? (Or maybe "The Mob Song", though I'm not sure how much that counts as a villain song.)

Obscure answer: the cut song "Why Me?".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

Empress Brosephine posted:

3d movies people forget:

Dinosaur
Bolt
Chicken Little
Big Hero 6
The good Dinosaur
Mars Needs Moms
Meet the Robinsons
Planes
Planes 2
Valiant
The Wild
Lord knows I've forgotten most of these. Somehow I remember Bolt more readily than Big Hero 6, despite the latter being more recent and me having seen it more recently to boot; I just keep forgetting existed. Kept thinking Disney went straight from Frozen to Zootopia.

About all I remember about Dinosaur is seeing it in theaters and then realizing from Disney Adventures later that one of the characters' names was Uniform Resource Locator Url. I also thought they were voiced by Whoopi Goldberg, but reading it up to confirm while writing this post, turns out I may have been thinking of their friend Eema - who's still not voiced by Goldberg (Della Reese, acutally), but is probably closer to that voice than Url's actual voice actor of Frank Welker would be. (Just goes to show how little I remember about this film!)

(On that note, remember Disney Adventures? poo poo, I wish they hadn't stopped making those. Kinda wonder what they'd have said about more recent Disney films like Zootopia or Moana.)

Haven't yet seen The Good Dinosaur or Meet the Robinsons; pretty sure I don't want to see Chicken Little but probably will suffer through it at some point regardless; don't give a poo poo about the rest.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

I'd prefer to think of it as a furry version of 48 Hrs, but if we're gonna go with that description of the film, then who's Wesker in this scenario?

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

OldTennisCourt posted:

I suppose it depends if you count the straight to video sequels as real Disney movies.

Were any of those movies worth a watch?
The Aladdin ones were pretty good.

I mean, Return of Jafar kinda wasn't, in retrospect - it was a pilot for the TV show, and that fact is kind of glaring - but I definitely recall liking King of Thieves a lot. They even squeezed in the unused reprise of "Arabian Nights" from the first Aladdin to give the whole universe some closure.

Shadow Hog
Feb 23, 2014

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87xYGDR_eME
This bit always made me laugh even though it is pretty random references humor
Aw poo poo, totally forgot about the Pocahontas joke. That one friggin' slayed me as a kid.

Andorra posted:

What I don't like about recent disney movies is how characters

all

look

the same

Even a rabbit
Relevant

• Locked thread