Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Do we count Pixar stuff too or is that cheating? Cause I really enjoyed Inside Out and thought it managed to be really entertaining and funny despite how predictable the story was. Plus it was just nice to look at.

I guess Disney movies proper I haven't seen anything since Big Hero 6 (or Tomorrowland if you count not cartoons) but I liked those both quite a lot too. Really if it's got good gags and is nice to look at and maybe a surprise or two I can't ask for much more out of a Disney flick and they usually do well enough. Though now that I think about it something about the ending of Tomorrowland just felt off or rushed or something, I can't remember what.

Probably ought to check streaming and catch up on the ones I missed since I don't make a habit of going out to see or rent family movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

and now the goddamn theme song is stuck in my head i was humming it at the grocery store god dammit gently caress
if only you had Been Prepared

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

Where in the blue gently caress did you hear this explanation from? I can't even parse how those things would plug into each other.
I won't even stand for something being compared to Fargo unless it has a wood chipper

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Hedrigall posted:

Tron Legacy is legit one of my favourite movies of the last ten years. Probably in the top 15. Such an amazing world and soundtrack.
It was pretty and sounded good but the plot was a real headscratcher. But then so was the original kinda

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Even just introducing Clu in the first place is a bit of a mind screw since you're not initially told why there is an evil Flynn and what the gently caress that means

Heck, on the off chance that I had remembered Flynn had a program that looked like him before, that one died and hell if I was going to remember his name

• Locked thread