Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Brigaded the poo poo out of that one. What you gonna do about it Vertisce? :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Beet Goblin posted:

I can tell you this is something that absolutely happened, because I am in fact redchris.

Don't believe me? Ask me something only the real redchris would know, like where the "red" in my username comes from.

Where does the red in your username come from Beetchris?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Wait, he send someone death threats and doxxed his home adress, the police got on his case and two weeks later he was able to buy a gun? :psyduck:
You sure got a nice country over there.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

$206,942,069

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Alexander DeLarge is a strange creature. Even the amount of passive ownage you'd get from writing the op for every failing nostalgia-fueled Kickstarter MMO ever would kill lesser men on the spot. But not Alex. Alex soldiers on, devoid of shame or the ability to learn. Truly the Lethality of SA.

Or maybe just a paid shill, who really knows at this point?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Beet Wagon posted:

lol I love how mad I make these idiots. I don't even do anything except make bad youtube videos and post "lol star citizen is dumb"

Wuxi posted:

Somebody should make /r/starcitizen_refunds, publishing refund stories and advice all day every day.
Refunds make them so goddamn angry, its amazing :allears:

Called it :grin:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Mu77ley posted:

Frontier's first two game franchises, Elite Dangerous (launched December 2014) and Planet Coaster (November 2016) continue to perform well, both supported by a strategy of ongoing development. Planet Coaster has now sold over 2 million base game units since launch, and Elite Dangerous has exceeded 3 million base game units. Previously the Company has reported "franchise units" for Elite Dangerous whereby the Elite Dangerous: Horizons expansion, sold at the same price as the base game, was also counted as one unit. The Company has now simplified unit reporting to state gross unit sales of the base game only. For comparative purposes cumulative franchise units for Elite Dangerous are now over 4.3 million.

The development of Frontier's fourth game franchise is on track, with release targeted for FY20 (between 1 June 2019 and 31 May 2020)."

:boom:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This is good for Star Citizen btw, when a garbage game like ED sells more than 4mil copies, SQ42 wont stop at single digits.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Not revealing all your dirty secrets to the public kinda is marketing

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Raskolnikov posted:

Assholes getting fleeced is pretty funny.

I very much enjoy seeing these idiots set their money on fire. Maybe for someone else than the Crobbler, but what can you do, that money was lost the second it appeared on their bank accounts

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Twyst posted:

Source your quotes.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The best thing about Rex is that all the older SC streamer were hedging their bets on being first on the next big thing and getting traction and a following that way and nope, Rex shows up and kicks their teeth in, showing that even a modicum of talent is still enough to beat their asses and that they never had a chance to begin with.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Stop doxxing those kids Beet

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Also stop not linking these incredible hot takes, I'm need some brigading in my life

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Time_pants posted:

If SomethingJones were a horse, the only humane thing would be to shoot him

:yikes:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

That lawyer has the most insufferable smug grin and I can't blame him one bit

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Rex delivering 50-player action to 5000 viewbots, 100:1 NPC:player ratio is in

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The great streamer wars of 2019

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Harassing random internet strangers about being a goon so intensely they actually become one is an interesting strategy

Its genius, really. Either you are right and they are a goon, or you are wrong and you harass them so hard they become a goon, thus making you right.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

The only thing worse than Star Citizen is gun talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

ModernSociety posted:

It's no good. I'm never catching up with the thread :eng99:

Anything good happened in the last 200 pages?

We finally got a not poo poo thread title, which isn't something I thought I'd ever see again