Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

In other words, he was due for a walk. Got it.

drat MoMA, you are on fire lately.

Taxxe:

Theotus fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Dec 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Sunswipe posted:

Yeah, the $25 I've given Lowtax (10 to join SA, 5 to get an avatar for myself (yes, I'm sad and pathetic), 10 to change Toast's avatar to Toast of London) is totally on par with people spending thousands to spite Derek Smart. I guess I'm just like them, really. That $25 over about ten months is just nothing to me. Hell, I spent more than that last night buying a toy Star Trek phaser for the next time I have to go shoot zombies with my nephew. Disposable income, bitches. :smug:

It was you? Thank you for doing that. Single greatest av purchase ever made.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The Titanic posted:

This is the opinion of sexually frustrated men who don't walk the streets in fear that they may be a target of somebody exactly like them. It's very ironic.

They don't walk much at all, I imagine.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

can you imagine playing star marine with a 1 second ping? because that's what you're going to get unless CIG starts spending serious loving money on server infrastructure

Who has time to play Star Marine when there is Space Work to be done at the Space Business Factory on the Star Citizen Persistant Universe?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Tippis posted:

Hence the frustration.

Come to Butthead.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

I finally started playing Fallout 4 and I only just now realized I totally hosed up by not making Crobberts or Gary Parpman when I was in the character creator.

poo poo.

Don't worry, there are multiple in game ways to fix your mistake.

Theotus fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 2, 2016

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

here's my FF story

I played the first one, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10

beat all of them but was meh/ugh for a few of them

13 I couldn't get through the first two hours, it was awful

15 starts off and you think "oh god more of this incomprehensible poo poo" but then your non homo bros are taking selfies and cooking fries and talking about you getting married to some vagina haver and suddenly the game is good??

cindy is obviously what every gay man hates about breeders so I can forgive that bit of subversive character design

Alright, I am sold.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

...Whatever.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

currently slamming flan while sipping $40/shot tequila

life is good

Only another two hours until I can get wasted on cheap beer and ransack The Commonwealth. I am very excited.

Might have to pick up XV this weekend though.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

get FF it's actually p good

Are frames pretty stable?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Wonder what the Stimperial flag looks like.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I think I am going to get some hot wings for lunch today.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Samizdata posted:

Don't worry. :pgabz: and I are on the job.

Pgabz unleashed.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Does this imply that you're finally going to cash out?

MoMA? A dirty leaver? Get real goonie.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

So is now a good time to pledge?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Steam sale starting, go get some space games that are actually good.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Eldragon posted:

Serious Post: Which space games are actually good that I should buy?

I haven't looked at the sale yet myself, but I would keep an eye out for Rebel Galaxy, Distant Worlds, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, X3: Terran Conflict and expansion Albion Prelude.

There is also AI War, Space Pirates and Zombies, Endless Space 2 (early access),

Heard Evochron Mercenary is good but haven't played it.

That is a decent spread, covers a few genres.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

DapperDon posted:

Okay, so I may have missed it. But why the ski goggles?

It is bright outside, yo.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

CIG says it will be released in 2015. Past history does not guarantee that they will have further delays.

CIG says it will be released in 2016. Past history does not guarantee that they will have further delays.

CIG says it will be released in 2017. Past history does not guarantee that they will have further delays.

Stop spreading FUD please.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

That is a good list, can't believe I didn't include FTL and KSP.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

orcinus posted:

Then you're a fully certified carebeer.
By the power vested in me by the Stimperor himself, i proclaim you the carebeeriest of them all.

e: Thank gently caress, someone with a sane beer taste.

You clearly don't understand craft beer development.

Someone please pay my tax, I am going to give CIG all of my money for Christmas.

Theotus fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 22, 2016

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Don't forget Master of Orion. There is a pack that comes with all of them, pretty sure.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Fat Shat Sings posted:

You really don't get why people obsess over these characters?

Nuh uh.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I hope everyone had a good holiday.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Combat Pretzel posted:

Like it wouldn't have been economically more viable to mocap some kids on the street and have these guys just voice over it?

Money well spent I guess.

--edit:
Also, I'm not entirely sure why those idiots consider SC the most openly developed game.

I've been with Project CARS and now part two, and granted, the signup time was limited to a couple of weeks, but for a small advance (I put 100€ in PC1, got 300€ out), I get daily change logs, developer reports and daily builds. I don't see people paying a couple of grands for JPEG ships getting anything the like in return.

Star Citizen: Like it wouldn't have been economically more viable to

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

There isn't really anything funny about WTFosaurus being lovely.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Why are we still posting about this guy?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Booourns posted:

Might also be that this thread is so obsessed with SC that you'll look for anything, anything at all to talk about to the point that people are doxxing random SC streamers

Wait, there was d-d-d-d-d-dooxxxing? In my Star Citizen thread?

Oh you meant someone pulled up that guy's website. Whew.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

That must have been why he was demodded and i was unbanned afterwards then

No one cares about your forum drama except for you and the other guy. Call your parents, whatever.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

XK posted:

I've never kickstarted anything, but I would totally throw down some funds for Jared to write a book about all this.

Just print the thread and throw it in a three ring binder.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Thousand posts, did something happen or is the pot just boiling over because no one has stirred it?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

alf_pogs posted:

little of a little of b; theagent says sq42 has been cancelled

Oh word?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Agent who you drinking with now, dude? Thought the well dried up.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

my email for leaks got leaked and now I have hundreds of emails to sort through

but yeah, theres no one I know or even kinda know left there

everyones moved on

Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning that. How many of them are flaming salt meteors?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

TheAgent posted:

most of them boil down to something like the last half of the leaks I posted yesterday

I had a huge tirade one but I think it's just cp from some where

The Star Citizen anonymous confessions thread.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Samizdata posted:

You know what, dude. Let it rest. I did.

Whatever it was, it will never be forgotten. The other day someone brought up a post I made in the Final Fantasy thread about not liking the way 10 ended and how I was an idiot that clearly didn't understand it. The post was from like two years ago.

You're hosed. The end. Two weeks.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Samizdata posted:

Although I do have to admit, the Dredd comparison was kind of nifty.

Yeah, had me thinking it couldn't have been that bad.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Needs C-PAP dude.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

#incarcerateDerekSmartandLowtax has got to be the funniest thing I've seen all year.

Hashtags are stupid, but I like that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Madcosby posted:

Well, goons do have a history of harrassing online and trying to embarrass people affiliated with the program. See Ben, Sandi, WTFSaurus,etc

Just want to point out that everyone listed continues to do fine embarassing themselves without anyone's help.