Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

Chris has made a rare appearance on his weird discord knock-off in order to provide the base with some fresh talking points for the new year.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/star-citizen-alpha-3-0-performance-tidbits

So, basically Crobberts way of sayin' "Suckers, you're stuck with this shite for at least 3 months. Until the next batch of shite is ready. Merry Christmas"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016
A merry goonmas to all, and to all a goon night.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

5 years 12 minutes later I'm still waiting to play Star Citizen.

FTFY

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

Well once they get it optimized it'll only use 40%. 50, tops

The other 50% will be used on the CRASH pop-up notification.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

See what happens when you forget to put /s at the end of your articles!

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Bootcha posted:

Terrible decisions are a part of Chris Roberts history...

WHICH YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT IN THIS VIDEO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8G8nHFQJo

:golfclap:

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

nnnotime posted:

I know it's not the intent, but ironically, when you think about it, a used-car rental salesman who can pull in $175 million in sales sounds like a pretty good used-car salesman.

Except he doesn't have $175M in sales, he has $175M in engineering and programming debt.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

DapperDon posted:

He has friends that would love that too. Leo and Spencer love the rubs.

Those appear to be goode and wyse doggos. Deserving of many pettings.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

It brings me no small amount of joy to know that there is even the possibility that he is so insecure and unaware that he could continue to be angry at me. I guess he really doesn't have anything better to do.

Well, we know he's not doing anything with the game, he has to keep focused on something.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

that chatroll was hilarious lol

e: taxxe of Kayak being a good boy and helping me carry my purchases around Lowes last night

"I'm carryin' all this crap, and all you give me is a 'lil niblet?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

BluesShaman posted:

Star Citizen: It depends upon what the meaning of the word "exclusive" is.

Star Citizen: We should see other games