Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I still wait for the first imgur link he'll post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Krycek posted:

Good. The nazis need more carpets anyways.

With all the jew's hair they took and refactored you could think they'd had enough for their 6 years reign.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

toanoradian posted:

here's a fat cat

no wait, no politichat, here's a fat dogge instead

He's not fat. He's american standard size.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I can't wait to see what the guys at loverslab will be able to come to with the professional mod tools avaiable for SC.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I cry irl about Ben.

Are those tears come because you laugh too hard ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

It's an awesome phrase because it tells you all you need to know about the dude saying it

But it's right, they are often behind a paywall.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Hi everyone, a quick reminder to stay in contact with your parents, be it by e-mail, phone or even mail. Even if you disappointed them, they still love you and raised you with theirs and state's money.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Kakarot posted:

when fyad pedos are the threads entertainment, you know the thread is at a low

I.N.R.I is the pedo-antisemit. ArfJason is the doxxer-racist.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

But I guess only one of these warrant a ban.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I guess making fun of fats is making fun of them. That hits a nerve.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I think fat people should pay a carbon tax, because they give off way more methane than human beings ; they are like cows.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

You can't make a claim like that without proving it. Let's see the video evidence.

It's probably a fatty ~dream ~. We now know that he's a backer fueling his life with ~dream ~.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Are we sure Ben is still alive ? Maybe they only show a CG mocapped Ben, that would explain the price of the mocap.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Can you kill a person, then eat them or make them into a hat?

Yea like animals you can skin humans and make a chair of it.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Yes I still feel grief for the once-in-a-life missed opportunity of p6666.

Zzr fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 24, 2017

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

LOL I wrote BLOGSSSSSSSS SO MANY BLOGGGGSS.

Personally, I'm waiting for the book.

But in the meantime, release the doxx.

Seriously ? Already melting ? As Ben's assistant did you try to match his weight, and so lost any form of endurance ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

The Titanic posted:

With multiple studios in multiple countries. And at least 13 or so shell companies.

This sure is a start up corp! It's basically out of a garage! And the garage no longer opens because the opener was taken to make a space door or something.

The something is Ben stuck on the door.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Tane.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

JugbandDude posted:

I agree with Theagent here. They can cut back most personnel, planet landing and most promised features. That should get them running into 2018, then release 3.0 as the MVP.

As long as the JPEG factory is running, they can linger for a couple more years, perhaps more.

Edit: catte in winter, needs heater

Is the skin behind the cat his father ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

BigMouthSingers posted:

Just watching ATV.

What I heard so far:

DLLs are isolated and has no way to share data across systems
Animations and AI code does not communicate
Mission editor does not exist
Subsumption is proving to be very memory intensive

Ho Lee Cow.

Can't wait for Refactored Citizen 3.0

Wow. And that's from an official channel, not made up in theagent mind.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

TheAgent posted:

over 75% of their backer dollars are coming from the EU, specifically germany

holy poo poo

These bosh has gone crazy since the traité de versailles ended, time to take the ruhr again.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

No - this has nothing to do with race. This has everything to do with the fact that he's a nutjob that shouldn't be anywhere near other people.

If there is a free seat in the bus he can sit in there, be it at the front, middle or bottom ; thanks.

Zzr fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 28, 2017

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

DigitalMocking posted:

So, no word at all about all the walkouts/layoffs supposedly today?

Dr. Smart has to format that,and provide links ; he has difficulties to keep up with such a high number of layoffs. He will make a new blogpost but don't wait for it for at least July 2015.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

I finished the page and I feel so unoriginal. Done and done and done again.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Well, aside from a bunch of hullabaloo from a dead gay comedy forum, there's really not to much dissent from over 1 million people who have registered accounts. Perhaps if there were, you'd see more insightful information about the inner workings of a private company. Other than that, no investigations, no calls to cease business, no .... well, nothing at all!

Not even a game.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ddiddles posted:

Imagine being such a beta that the only thing you can think to spend your "disposable" 22k on is fake spaceships.

A doctor interested in SC ? Probably a pediatrician.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I like spending a few moments reading this thread because it's a welcome reprieve from the insanity of the Trump administration.

It's not americans's choice, but it's america's choice. Dans le cul !

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Star citizen VR at 15 FPS + all the glitches = brainwashing machine.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

TheAgent posted:

gently caress one of the servers just asked me if I'm posting about SC again

Jesus Christ

Tell him you just browsed the store to be sure to not miss a quick ship sale.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sunbathing ben that can"t get up.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Even the program has a hard time to keep Ben downsized for this gif.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

In the last big thread, I stated that I wanted to see 3.0 by summertime and at least a few SQ42 levels/missions released this year. Hoping for a Christmas release of the standalone.

And now that 2016 is over and these goals not met, are they still the same for 2017 ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases/Toast already admitted that he had to sell jpegs with a 500$ loss because he couldn't pay for rent or food. Please backers get a refund, it's always sad to see damaged human beings get damaged further.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Star Citizen is cool and good.*

*Until it is released.**
**There is no game.***
***Get a refund.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Why noone posted a gif of the disabled fight from south park already ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

How can they get views if you don't put the link here for the stream ? You monsters.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Remember the tard that sent beers to CIG to break their productivity ? Good time. I wonder how much he's in now.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Sillybones posted:

Is... this game a scam?

HOW DARE YOU ?

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

To be fair, Toast never banned anyone for being a goon. Thank goodness, otherwise he'd have to face Ben's wrath.

You begin to speak at the 3rd person, not a good sign. Get a refund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

Dox 1
Dox 2
Dox 3

Don't quote this post, I'll edit out the doxx in a couple of hours before FYAD notices it.

For archiving. You won't avoid the ban for this, your forgot the "lol" to make it legal by SA rules.