Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
What mouse is best for fidelitously tilting my character to space poop in the space toilet across the room while manning the space gun for multi space crew battles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Whoa boy I haven't paid attention to this game or thread for months, I bet a lot of good work has been done and Star Citizen is finally showing some promise!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Man I was not aware someone tried to timecube Star Citizen development. I knew Chris had some hogwash about how their dev dollars counted for 3x as much cause they have no publisher or some poo poo, but really hard to believe someone could be so dumb as to think the dev work of 100+ people could just be passed of when each "shift" is over.

What type of environment artist or modeler or coder could even deal with 16 hours worth of changes every time they came back to their project??

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Chris is so smart. In 2 weeks, all those multiple millions of Squadron 42 sales will equal pure profit cause he doesn't even need to pay Kickstarter fees anymore!

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
From the Forbes article, what the gently caress?

quote:

On a summer Saturday in 2007, a trespasser slipped by a security gate and entered Chris Roberts’ L.A. home. Inside, Madison Peterson, Roberts’ former common-law wife, with whom he had a long on-and-off relationship, was startled and feared her young daughter could be harmed or kidnapped. Peterson later identified the trespasser as Sandi Gardiner, who is now Roberts’ wife (for the second time) and a cofounder of Cloud Imperium. Roberts reported the incident to police, and a California judge issued a temporary restraining order that required Gardiner to stay 100 yards away from Peterson, who claimed in her temporary restraining order application that Gardiner had been stalking and threatening both her and her daughter for nearly three years.

“Ms. Gardiner has an unnatural and irrational fascination with my daughter and me,” Peterson wrote. “I constantly and continually look to make sure my daughter and I are not watched.”

In a court-filed declaration he signed at the time, Roberts said Gardiner had also visited Peterson’s San Diego home and once became violent and tried to strangle him. “I believed that if she had a gun she would have killed me,” Roberts said in the declaration. “I believe that Ms. Gardiner is not emotionally stable.” After three months, the restraining order was dissolved. Today, Roberts says he cannot recall signing the declaration and that what is ascribed to him in the court filings was prepared by Peterson and false. Despite the documentation, Gardiner flatly denies the incidents took place.

EDIT: Whoops jumping in too late to this convo

Nancy fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 3, 2019