Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom

Captain Splashback posted:

i take so many vitamin d caplets per day that i poo poo sunshine. if you want to know what it looks like when i poo poo, imagine alderaan exploding after the death star lasers it

I dont have to imagine it! i was there!

because i took so many vitamine E supplements I can SEE FOREVER IN ALL DIMENSIONS IN ALL REALITIES

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

Zyla posted:

I dont have to imagine it! i was there!

because i took so many vitamine E supplements I can SEE FOREVER IN ALL DIMENSIONS IN ALL REALITIES

I'm sorry all the vitamin E in my system blocked my eyes from posting correctly,

i have so much extra, luxuriously silky skin pls help

i'm like a lubed up cronenberg

----------------

bean mom

vanisher posted:

I was super tense after working out one sesh so I lathered icy-hot pretty thick all over myself.

The next thing I know movement is slowed and then impossible. My skin freezes solid, icy tendrils crawl across the surface I am lying on. The room I am in loses its temperature rapidly and I hear the creaking of pipes as the sudden temperature change causes them to bend and warp on their mountings. The glass in the windows shatter as air pressure from outside fights to fill the void left by the rapid depressurization. A hail of ice falls on my home suddenly as weather patterns shift. The tides across the world slowly recede as the world is consumed by ice.

The shattered world, dissipated into gas and dust, is disturbed by a nearby gravitational force. Clumps form, creating their own fields drawing more gas inwards. The collapsing clumpbegins to rotate and flatten into a disc of gas and dust. Slowly the disc rotates faster and faster, forming a hot dense core.

My glutes feel great though

----------------

bean mom

I took so much metamucil I think I just poo poo one of my eyes right out of its socket

bean mom

google THIS posted:

I drank half a Red Bull for a spot-on Sephiroth cosplay

that giant snake impaled isnt cosplay that really happened, dude

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

I drank so much gatorade i single handedly reversed the drought in my area

----------------

• Locked thread