Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

it started with flax seed and I wish to god it had stopped there. but no, there is always that insidious pull to go further, to replicate that first staggering hit of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. grinding them up and snorting them was a no go. the suppository route was tedious and unsatisfying. what worked: sprouting those fuckers. a bowl of flax sprouts is like flax seed on crack (admittedly I did mix them up with a bit of real crack just for flavor). a bowl, two bowls, three bowls: my life counted out with spoons. the craving to up the ante returned, would not go away. so I let the seeds sprout longer, turn into small plants, and then bigger ones. I now eat bales of flax every day and it's goddamn amazing. my blood is now nearly pure linseed oil. I poo poo tablecloths. I am basically a horse.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I chug lactaid like gatorade. by drinking it constantly I have cowed lactose into utter submission. enzymes ooze from my pores like sweat, enveloping me in a cloud that digests any dairy products within a ten-foot radius. nursing mothers fear me; dairy cows stampede away when I approach. cheesemongers pay exorbitant sums to keep me from entering their establishments; they offer a tribute of pounds and pounds of the rarest cheeses, which I cannot enjoy because they dissolve into goo and drip between my fingers before they touch my lips.

Manifisto

instead of "directly to the forehead" I applied the product everywhere

now I have foreheads everywhere

just . . . everywhere

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

I've been taking 200% recommended daily value of beta carotene for years now

lookit this scrub who's still on beta carotene

I'm on carotene so advanced I left the greek alphabet behind months ago

Manifisto

Zyla posted:

I'm sorry all the vitamin E in my system blocked my eyes from posting correctly,

i have so much extra, luxuriously silky skin pls help

i'm like a lubed up cronenberg

this is all I can imagine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2WIvJUBbJw

Manifisto

an extremely attractive woman told me I should increase my daily vitamin f dosage and offered to help me with that. my question is, is this some kind of scam? shouldn't I be getting this stuff from amazon or something?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

ate two communion wafers instead of one and now apparently have a free credit to use on some sort of sin?

looking to covet something, I think - maybe your adorable pets! :evilbuddy:

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread