Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RazzleDazzleHour

I said to hell with directions and popped eight Xanax earlier. I've been running around the neighborhood for the last six hours looking for ringing phones to answer and telling every girl I see on the street that I really like their haircut. My car is packed and I'm about to begin my cross-country road trip where I plan on correcting all the baristas who misspelled and mispronounced my name at every Starbucks I've ever been to. Instead of staying at hotels I'm going to save money by spending my nights riding public transportation without headphones or sitting in Chipotle restaurants telling the person who heats up the tortillas not to skimp out on the rice just because they're running low and they don't want to make a new batch the whole reason people come here is to feel disgustingly full at the end of their meal and if you can fold that burrito without it bursting at the sour cream-filled seams than I'm not sure you're ready for this responsibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread