Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

The real reason they don't want you taking more Tylenol than advised is that's how they make super soldiers who feel no pain.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I was super tense after working out one sesh so I lathered icy-hot pretty thick all over myself.

The next thing I know movement is slowed and then impossible. My skin freezes solid, icy tendrils crawl across the surface I am lying on. The room I am in loses its temperature rapidly and I hear the creaking of pipes as the sudden temperature change causes them to bend and warp on their mountings. The glass in the windows shatters as air pressure from outside fights to fill the void left by the rapid depressurization. A hail of ice falls on my home suddenly as weather patterns shift. The tides across the world slowly recede as the world is consumed by ice.

The shattered world, dissipated into gas and dust, is disturbed by a nearby gravitational force. Clumps form, creating their own fields drawing more gas inwards. The collapsing clump begins to rotate and flatten into a disc of gas and dust. Slowly the disc rotates faster and faster, forming a hot dense core.

My glutes feel great though

vanisher fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Dec 7, 2016

vanisher

Took two of those gas station vitamin and supplement energy booster pill packet things, I'm driving my truck telepathically. But then I accidentally took a second GasX dose within the four hour dosage time frame and literally imploded

• Locked thread