Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHO52uOkGI

Epic...

Now they just need to make the freakin game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gasality

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man newgrounds is cool as gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They kinda did this in Street Fighter the Movie The Game and it's kinda cool to see real people trying to dress up and be photographed trying to actually look like Blanka and poo poo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i was hoping this thread was actually going to be a serious debate but apparently thisnl forum is just full of clowns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

the US devs sent the raw images to the Japanese console team with the assumption that they'd digitally alter him to be green but Capcom Japan didn't give a gently caress and used them as-is

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

trying to jack off posted:

i was hoping this thread was actually going to be a serious debate but apparently thisnl forum is just full of clowns

Akuma's the strongest fighter in SF and he hasn't killed anyone, every unmemorable idiot in MK has killed a zillion dudes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Akuma's the strongest fighter in SF and he hasn't killed anyone, every unmemorable idiot in MK has killed a zillion dudes

you dont need to kill to defeat your enemies

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

many a mortal kombat fight has been won by the power of friendship, many street fighters already possess that power before the duel even begins

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I must ask you to not post my pictures here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good point keep talkin
Sep 14, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

umm actually...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdEH5htWJ1M&t=422s

• Locked thread