Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
Where are you all selling your cards? Your FLGS or something like CSI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

canyoneer posted:

Is this game playable and fun for two players with one copy of each starter?

My wife and I did this for a couple of weeks. She really enjoyed it, as did I. I think it starts to run a little dry after enough games, but that's when I opened the 12 boosters we bought together and it helped get us up to 1 full sized deck each. She compares it to Dominion at this stage, since there are no boosters to buy until next Thursday.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
FFG's retail store in MN had boxes (max 2 per customer) and packs for sale this morning. I'm guessing other stores should start to get their next shipments quickly.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006
I'm not sure why you're putting scare quotes around collusion. FFG semi-recently changed X-Wing's tournament rules to get rid of draws specifically because of collusion. Maybe they're just gun-shy at the moment and they'll adjust as time goes on. It seems reasonable to give them the benefit for now.

canyonero
Aug 3, 2006

ShowTime posted:

Anyone get a decklist for a nice, well tested eHan/eRey deck? Finally got everything I could need for it and haven't been able to find one. I'd just like something to start with that has been tested.

Zach from Team Covenant has a good read on his evolving Hah Rey deck here: https://teamcovenant.com/star-wars-destiny/how-to-play-han-rey-a-revised-destiny-decklist