Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

I only got into Destiny 2 weeks ago, with a buddy. We're super casual types but even so having literally nothing to buy except more starters was really disappointing given how much we enjoyed the starter experience. So with that in mind, the reddit summary is actually pretty promising. Might actually get some of that Awakenings goodness after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Yeah that's how I play Destiny. Spend a bit of money on boosters to go with the starters, put some decks together with a friend, play good dice and cards game where you have interesting decisions to make every turn.

Don't even consider spending hundreds and hundreds of the currency of your choice on collecting top tier decks or whatever.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Crime Lord is pretty mean.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Rad Valtar posted:

It looks like the dice are different for the starters vs the 2 player game i.e. Kylo Ren. I'm wondering if its not allowed to combine them or if it's cosmetic.

It's a different version of Kylo, so effectively a separate character, just you can't play more than one of any Kylo in a game.