Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...

ShowTime posted:

Who is your rep? Tamara is ours and I do love the personnel at ACD, but their website is poo poo and many times caused me not to order from them. I hear they changed it, but i'm no longer in the industry and don't know for sure. Alliance is hands down the worst at packaging. It's pretty laughable how they package some things.

I too order from ACD as my primary, Cole is my rep and Ive never had issue, allocations can be a bitch some times, but thats life, I used to use Alliance, but I cant stand their rates, getting charged 2% for cc payment, and their base margin isn't as good as ACD. I have a GTS account, but never order from them, at least not yet, but my shop is pretty small still, hope to expand next year.

On topic I just got 3 cases in (18 boxes). I got 6 from FFG/Asmodee direct, and 12 from ACD.

Dr. Clockword and ShowTime, we should hook up on facebook or something, would love to have other store owners / runners to shoot the poo poo with. (same for any other store crew in here)

LumberingTroll fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU