Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brother-joseph
Jan 1, 2009

:lol:MARINES:lol:
Has anyone heard anything else about restock? This game looks soooo fun but all my local game stores don't have any events because they can't get anything in. I'm just obsessively researching it. I saw some folks mentioning mid Jan in this thread and I put in a preorder at Miniature Market but I'm losing my poo poo a little.

fnordcircle posted:

Other than etsy any places coming out with tournament trays or just general big-rear end collection sorting stuff yet? Cause keeping this all organized is above my pay grade.

I have a buddy who is laser cutting some pretty good tournament trays and dice boxes for $25 or so shipped and he's selling them in the private Destiny trading Facebook group. Is anyone still interested? I can get some contact info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brother-joseph
Jan 1, 2009

:lol:MARINES:lol:
Sounds like my LGSs are getting some stock in this week! The hype is real.

Is it too excessive to buy multiple starters? I was thinking I'd get one of each but theoretically I have 2 already on the way. I keep hearing 2 Reys is a good idea.

Also a buddy of mine just mailed me a tournament tray he's making batches of. Pretty sure he's taking orders if anyone is interested but I mostly just thought it looked cool.