Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

Is drafting a thing in this game yet? And if so, how does it work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

ShowTime posted:

I can't imagine drafting being a thing unless they do a specific draft set, like they did with Netrunner. Even sealed wouldn't work, as you don't have the guarantee of opening a character. You could potentially have outside characters brought in and you play what you draft, but thats messy. They would also have to remove the hero/villain and color restrictions, meaning you'd get to play every card you open regardless of how it is restricted.

Maybe one day, but I can't see it happening soon.

Okay, cool. Thanks.

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I'm still waiting for Miniature Market to ship my preordered booster box :sigh:

Same. There was a thread about it on the FFG Forums with some people saying they got shipping confirmations last week, but there were some delays because of snow and the holidays. I'm hoping my order will ship this week and not get pushed to the February wave.

EnjoiThePureTrip fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 16, 2017

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

Strobe posted:

So far I have bought 36 packs (technically 39 but I didn't keep three of them, they were for friends) 12 packs at a time, and pulled 13 legendaries, including two Luke's Lightsabers, Jabba, Millenium Falcon, Black One, Thermal Detonator, Captain Phasma, One With the Force, and a bunch I don't even remember. My luck has been beyond stupid with them, in one case pulling five in 12 packs.

Naturally, I'm gonna get more tomorrow, because why would I stop printing money for myself? :v:

drat, at this point I'd just be happy to actually have the packs I've already paid MiniatureMarket for. :v:

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Nope same happened to me. I ordered on the 28th with a ships January 2017 message and I haven't gotten any updates since placing the order

Same, I ordered the 26th and it said "Shipping Jan 2017" on the product page, but now when I check my order in my account it says "Shipping Early 2017" because it's "Awaiting Product Release".

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

canyoneer posted:

Any interest in setting up a goon TTS league?

I would join that! Especially since it's looking to be a long time before I touch any actual cards.

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

What's the Hyperloop combo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EnjoiThePureTrip
Apr 16, 2011

I finally managed to get my hands on some cards! Is there a dedicated trading thread for this game yet?