Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

BJPaskoff posted:

At least it's not the Final Fantasy TCG, where starters are probably back this month but boosters won't be available until February. And at least it's not the Final Fantasy TCG because it sucks, unlike what I hear about this game. I mean I wanted Destiny to suck because I don't want to spend money on it, but someone who owns a comic shop came into my LGS today and the game looks fun. The dice look like they're quality, unlike the tiny Dice Masters hunks of plastic. He said he'd save two starters for me so I can hopefully pick it up this week.

what made you or anyone else itt think FFTCG sucks? the mechanics look sound. the art is kind of hit or miss but it isnt bad. ive been eyeballing both games and trying to decide which id enjoy more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
a lot of card games could be expressed as magic, but ______. sw:d looks kinda like magic commander but with dice