Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Thing is 4 troopers are 28 points, for 29 points you get 3 Troopers and Nightsister, so that gets you access to blue cards, or go for 2 Troopers, Nightsister and Bala-tik and you get yellow too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Card pool is small enough and the costs of going dual colour small enough that the only mono builds I've seen are in blue, Kylo/Nightsister builds, Rey and Dual Padawans or Rey and Qui-Gon. It Binds All Things being the best value resource generator in the game just plays into that and the requirements for some blue upgrades seals the deal.

There is probably also Pharasma 2 Troopers, but I prefer 2 Trooper and Jango or 2 Trooper, Nightsister and Bala'tik.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

ShowTime posted:

I'm trying to build a deck that utilizes Poe Damerons ability to do broken poo poo and i'm looking for more ideas. I got excited earlier when I thought I could roll with Finn and run Crime Lord in my deck, but no go since his ability only applies to weapons and vehicles. Right now the best thing is Thermal Detonator which is a straight 3 damage from the hand to every opposing character. Obviously gonna roll with Launch Bay and Black One. I could still run with Finn which gives me access to AT-ST.

Can you guys think of anything else stupid I could resolve right from my hand in a Poe Dameron deck? Or cards that let me return cards from the discard pile to my hand.

I'm running something like that atm.

http://swdestinydb.com/deck/view/129682

Big things are cunning to get more Poe effects happening, Emperors Throne Room to force when neccesary and sweet sweet datapad to both make your money and trigger more Poe. It's a little janky, sometimes it EXPLODES on your opponent, sometimes its more moderate.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

The first game he had eVader and Tusken. Vader is ridiculous, rolled five damage right away, and completely neutered anything I tried to do after. Second was Amidala/Rey/Ackbar. I killed Amidala and Ackbar but he hit me with Patience twice while having seven dice out. Between discarding everything and removing my resources, I again couldn't get anything out and was lucky to kill just those two.

Tusken Vader is one of the three big aggro decks that have crystallised out of the early meta, so with a smaller card pool you are vulnerable to getting god rolled. Basically you want some dice control to stop yourself getting wrecked early on,but if you dont got the cards, you don't got the cards.

One of the issues with the format is that there are effectively no all common and uncommon decks possible, you need a certain critical mass of rares to get a deck going. Now in a month or so supply should stabilise and singles will solve that and let you build a top tier deck for a modest amount of money, I figure EJango/EVeers to be a fairly cheap proposition, any particular deck type you lean towards?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I've got a single Jango die right now to go with Kylo and a Trooper. I do enjoy me some aggro, and free actions like from Jango are great.

Hmm with Kylo, Trooper, Jango. If you can get some commons off the people with larger collections even throwing

2x He Doesn't Like You
2x Backup Muscle
2x Isolation
2x Unpredictable

Should help you out a lot even if you are mostly stuck with a starter.

Ultimately depending on your card pool I'd look at heading to eJango/Trooper/Trooper or eJango/eVeers.

EJango/EVeers may be the total blitz deck of the format, living or dying by the go roll, whereas EJango/Troopers will be the tougher less explosive varient.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

http://swdestinydb.com/deck/view/136061

That's a first draft of a Luke/Ackbar deck I've dreamt up, haven't tried it yet as I'm missing Ackbar but it can have some explosive turns and with Ackbar you can slow roll them and possibly use Luke twice.

On Veers/Jango. It can totally god roll you and blow you out, otherwise you need some mass dice control to limit it's damage. I think its why Dodge is probably a 1 of in every deck, it is insanely expensive at 2 but the ability to just negate their turn can't be overestimated. Also people rate Electroshock as a great card, if you play Dodge and remove 2 ranged damage dice you've done the same raw work as 2 Electroshocks (Electroshock is of course more versatile).

That said occasionally DVDJ will roll all 2 ranged damage with Veers then Jango into another set of ranged damage but all you can do is remove some Veers damage and then hope the Jango roll isn't too godly.

Also mulling over this, just for Poe tossing Thermal Detonators at fools, my issue is, Poes single dice is too easily removed.
http://swdestinydb.com/deck/view/136067

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

KO Derf posted:

I think you've run into an issue I've seen a few times. Your costs are too high for only running a single Poe die. If you miss your 1/6th chance, you will have difficulty paying for things.
You could add 2 Cunning to give you 2 more chances to feax-Poe, plus two more focuses. Or you can cheapen your support and weapons and treat Poe like a bonus if it hits.

Yeah definitely slotting in Cunning, reckon I'll cut a Black One for it and maybe a Launch Bay. I'm hoping the Hired Guns help with resource generation.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Turbo offense one man band, though I wonder would one dice palpatine with a supporter be a better deck, if the dark side gets a nine point guardian I can see it.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

The Luke Ackbar deck seems to be coalescing atm into a very strong deck. The core is that Ackbar provides access to some strong cards like field medic and dug in which help keep Luke alive, and then Luke just rolls great dice and kills your opponent that way. The deck packs a lot of defense looking to endure past the blitz decks and win that way.

Knights of Ren have a version here.
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/starwarsdestiny/star-wars-destiny-deck-share?p=47722&deck=swddeck_586ec2b0b37be&c=3399

Other options for the deck include All In and Force Manipulation.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

So I'm leaning toward a deck that's elite Luke plus Ackbar, since that's a snug 30 points and I'm not sure what would fit next to the siblings. Something out of an eLuke/Ackbar shell with Echo Base or Separatist Base as the battlefield, built around giving Luke his lightsaber and going to work with cards like All In and Leadership and Willpower and Force Misdirection and poo poo. Possibly One With The Force, I dunno. Conceptually it's probably not all that different from what I'm already doing, except maybe I won't get absolutely dumpstered by real decks when they appear.

So eLuke/Ackbar is becoming a strong deck as people start to sort out the meta.

The work in the deck is all done by Luke so you want Luke's Lightsabre/Lightsabre/Force Training/Force Throw/ maybe 1x One With the Force.

Ackbar is there to get you access to his double focus side for All In shenanigans, letting you roll
Luke again with Leadership and otherwise just giving you access to red cards. The rest of your deck should be dice control like Deflect and Force Manipulations and heal/shields like Field Medic, Dug In and Defensive Stance. Heroism with a shielded up Luke can be solid to. Your goal is to have enough defense to ride out the blitz and just beat people to death with Luke.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

Swapped some stuff at the FLGS tonight. Some hard choices were made.

I got rid of Vader for a Luke Skywalker, a Survival Gear, a Comlink, an Electroshock, a DH-17 Pistol, and an On The Hunt. I guess I was probably on the losing end of the deal, but I had just traded Crime Lord and some other nonsense for the other Luke Skywalker I needed, so I made the deal. It's whatever. gently caress Vader anyway, heroes rule.

Shell
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight (20)
Admiral Ackbar, Perceptive Tactician (10)
Echo Base, Hoth

Upgrades (13)
Comlink x2
Data Pad x2
Force Throw x2
Force Training x2
Jedi Robes x2
Lightsaber x2
Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber x1

Supports (0)

Events (17)
All In x2
Defensive Stance x2
Deflect x2
Field Medic x2
Force Misdirection x2
Leadership x2
Riposte x1
Use The Force x2
Willpower x2

Obviously there's some stuff I could see being changed around, but a lot of decisions were made based on probably-flawed thinking anyway, so I'll just have to playtest the gently caress out of this. Dug In and Defensive Position are omitted because the matchups where they'd matter the most, to me, are the matchups in which I can't logically contest the battlefield most of the time; I went with Defensive Stance instead. One With The Force is too expensive and I don't own any. I would like to include a second Luke's lightsaber just so it doesn't get disarmed, and possibly find room for Return of the Jedi, as well, but I'm not sure what I'd cut. Even stuff I originally considered middling is maybe not bad here, like Survival Gear or, hell, Rey's Staff. I've played this deck basically twice. It is far from good, I'd bet. But it does feel more or less feature-complete, plus or minus some meta calls and tuning. (Reeeeeally don't like not being able to fit Dodge in there, anywhere.) Also it's fun as gently caress to pilot.

gently caress villainy.
Consider Imperial Armoury as the Battlefield as it lets you ramp 2 cost upgrades into 3 cost ones with ease. With that in mind 2 x IBaT is a must if you can lay your hands on them. Also consider a second riposte, it's from nowhere value is not to be underestimated.
Keep Dug In in mind as well, going super heavy on shields seems like overkill but it can be tech especially with Riposte able to turn them into damage and if you can keep a fully loaded Luke alive your chances of winning are good.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

1 die Luke is at a super awkward point cost. You could try 2 dice Padme and build some kind of discard deck that uses blue and yellow control to stay alive, but that's better with padme, rey, trooper. You could also try luke/rey but I think it's a pretty limited build.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

Phone post

But holy poo poo eJango/eVeers, lol

He rolls even mildly well and you can get really behind, irreparably so sometimes, as my eLuke/Ackbar deck

Just yikes

Any advice?

Yeah it's a really explosive deck. Depending on the board state you can do a couple of different things. The worst thing that can happen is that he does first, activates Veers and Veers rolls well. Now if you activate Luke, Jango can activate and blow you out. So if Veers goes first you may want to spend some actions weakening his dice with Deflect or Use the Force or shoring up your defenses with Shields. Ideally you want to take an action or two that makes him activate Jango normally, but normally they will just pass and wait you out.

It's easier if you go first, you can consider rolling Luke straight away, so if he rolls Jango he has no time to actually fix his dice.

All that said if rolls well without fixing it hurts, concentrate on keeping Luke healthy enough that he can't burst him down with a God roll and I'd lean towards killing Jango first, their health pool is small and Luke can also roll serious damage.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

bowmore posted:

does anyone have a good eJango/eVeers list? I'd love to see it

http://swdestinydb.com/deck/view/122565

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

I know I'm looking for 1 more crime lord, 1 Jabba and about 10 more rares just to bulk out some extra decks and the cost of that in singles is about the same as a box. I know I thought I'd be just at singles at this point but if prices stay the same and I saw a box I'd be tempted.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

I have a Crime Lord spare if you're willing to trade

No PMs but if you're interested we can work something out

Cool, what are you after?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

I have...
  • AT-ST
  • Black One
  • Captain Phasma x2
  • Commanding Presence
  • Crime Lord
  • Launch Bay x2
  • Poe Dameron

I have a lot of assorted other stuff, too, but those are the purples. I have two Holocrons, too, I guess.

I want...
  • Han Solo
  • Holdout Blaster(s)
  • One With The Force
  • Jetpack(s)

Maybe some other ticky-tack stuff, mostly to try and work a janky eQui-Gon/eRey shield-based shenanigan, but that's chiefly what I'm after. Millennium Falcons because I'm a huge Han fanboy and I'd like to add them to my collection? But it isn't a pressing need.

Mostly I really want another Han Solo.

Hmm I have none of those spare, but I will check about the local playgroup and see if I can find anybody with Han's to spare.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

People always want to ban some card or other (usually by shocking coincidence the type of card that beats their kind of deck)

We need to see some big events before we can judge if the meta is borked or not.

There are counters to hyperloop, so it's not the sky is falling country yet.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

guts and bolts posted:

I have...
  • AT-ST
  • Black One
  • Captain Phasma x2
  • Commanding Presence
  • Crime Lord
  • Launch Bay x2
  • Poe Dameron

I have a lot of assorted other stuff, too, but those are the purples. I have two Holocrons, too, I guess.

I want...
  • Han Solo
  • Holdout Blaster(s)
  • One With The Force
  • Jetpack(s)

Maybe some other ticky-tack stuff, mostly to try and work a janky eQui-Gon/eRey shield-based shenanigan, but that's chiefly what I'm after. Millennium Falcons because I'm a huge Han fanboy and I'd like to add them to my collection? But it isn't a pressing need.

Mostly I really want another Han Solo.

So no luck with Solos for trade locally, but I swung by my FLGS and they had 6 or 7 boosters of Destiny left for sale ( and about 20 starters)

So i reached out my feelings and bought 3 boosters.

Booster 1: Han Solo.

You still after a Han?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Was out at a convention this weekend, brought 6 different decks so people could try the game out if they were interested.

Everyone enjoyed it, but there were only about 6 starters available in the shops which got snapped up and zero boosters. Absent product, people can't get into the game.

So, FFG need to come up with a clever plan when they release Spirit of Rebellion, to gateway all these potential new players into the game.
Might be deck building clinics around the new dice from Spirit of Rebellion along with the commons and uncommons from both sets, they could print prize support of alt arts of key uncommons from set 1 for release tournaments (like Dug In and Electroshock) or maybe even do something more drastic.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Dodge is a solid meta call. It's basically don't get blown out.card. Sometimes it'll sit in your hand, but then sometimes it'll remove 3 or more dice and then win you the game.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

So there is kinda two ways to build Poe/Gun/Gun

One is Hyperloop, where your deck looks a little like:

Poe
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Emperor's Throne Room

Upgrades: 10
2x Cunning
2x Datapad
2x Hunker Down
2x Second Chance
2 x Thermal Detonator (In your case you can use the DL-44 instead)

Supports: 6
2x Millennium Falcon
2x Launch Bay
2x Play the Odds

Event: 14
2x Disarm
1x Dodge
1x Dug In
2x Field Medic
2x Hyperspace Jump
2x Logistics
2x Scavenge
2x Strategic Planning

You basically play for big cash to drop the major supports, mulligan for Falcon, Cunning, Economy and Hyperspace Jump.
Play the Falcon early (If you have three resources and the Emperor's Throne Room, you can claim the battlefield to resolve Poes special, get 2 resources from the Falcon and play it that way), roll the Falcon first every turn and if your opponent gets a roll you can't handle, Hyperspace Jump away with the Falcons special by claiming the Emperor's Throne Room. If they remove the Falcons dice you can also use a Cunning dice for the same result.

Currently I'm trying to find space for Electroshock, Flank and Unpredictable so I don't need to Hyperspace Jump from minor rolls.

Second is more guns guns guns.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Merauder posted:

I'm familiar with the Hyperloop decks, and they don't interest me at all. I'm always amused at a crazy combo deck like that, but it's rarely something I actually would enjoy playing against someone. More so, as I mentioned, I wanted to try to capitalize on Poe's Special triggers, getting free dice faces of your choice and essentially working triple duty (letting you effectively play a vehicle card, activate it, and resolve it all in one action; AND it enters play ready to actually be activated that round).

I'm not convinced there's enough cards in the pool to really make it work well, but I think given what we have to work with the list I put up above could be on the right track. More looking for input on that particular approach than playing "guns guns guns", to which I would likely run Poe/Gun/Padawan if I just wanted to jam out as many different Upgrades as possible.

So the Hyperloop thing isn't the focus of the deck, its just a trick in the arsenal, the major advantage of it is you can end a turn that gets disadvantagous immediately.

Now on the more standard Poe deck. The problem is Poe doesn't have an ideal 12 point yellow character to partner with his Elite version. We'd like the elite version as its a lot harder to remove both his dice. So we end up looking at partners for his 14 point version and the best choice there is the Hired Gun

So

Poe
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

For a battlefield and if you are really relying on triggering Poe we're back to Emperor's Throne room.

At which point we're mostly playing Hyperloop again, but we'll avoid using that.

You want Datapad and Cunning to make you better at triggering Poe's special, but at that point you want a big impact discard, which is either the Falcon, Launch Bay or Thermal Detonator. The IQ sniper rifle is ok for that and the DL-44 is good with 3 damage, Black One is borderline but you can use it if you like. Assuming you have no hold out blasters or thermal detonators.

Poe
Hired Gun
Hired Gun

Emperor's Throne Room

Upgrades: 13
2x Cunning
2x Datapad
1x Second Chance
2x DL-44 Heavy Blaster
2x IQA-11 Blaster Rifle
2x DH17 Blaster Pistol
2x Hunker Down

Supports: 5
2x Millennium Falcon
2x Launch Bay
1x Black One

Event: 12
1x Dodge
2x Electroshock
2x Flank
2x Logistics
1x It's a Trap
2x Scavenge
2x Unpredictable

I'm not as solid on this list, I think it pulls in too many directions at once and you are probably better cutting down on the guns or the supports.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Merauder posted:

Right, this is definitely the biggest issue with trying to run him with that goal right now. You want as many of his dice as possible and there's just not an ideal way to do it. Elite Finn fits right in, but frankly the two 9 HP characters are likely to run better to keep you in the game long enough to capitalize on all the Upgrade infrastructure you need to get Poe to be consistently getting those free virtual dice.

I'm hoping as the card pool opens up there are some really good 12pt Elite options, or perhaps better yet, other cheaper non-uniques.

Thanks for the list suggestions.

I'd bet 10 euro that Finn was 12 points until later in playtest, when issues cropped up in the expansion card pool so they changed him out. His dice is nearly identical to Jango and Jango is currently significantly stronger.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

There are definitely cards in the new set with alternative triggers. There is a blue support that blanks dice when you roll a shield or a yellow upgrade that adds a shield when someone resolves a ranged dice. Interesting alternate triggers with more complex timing interactions. Should be good.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Ultiville posted:

Magic does multiple print runs for all sets now - they commit to product availability while the set is in Standard. (By which I mean, availability to retailers.) But of course, they also don't really have an expansion/base set distinction anymore, just smaller and larger sets.

Not sure about other games, but with the exception of Yu-Gi-Oh it's not generally hard to get product of CCGs for a reasonable length of time.

Magic has big structural advantages though, they can do their printing in house and locally so they aren't beholden to Chinese manufacture and shipping times.

Smaller companies ironically need to do bigger print runs to fufill less demand as they have a 3-6 month lead time for ordering.

I think if they make the base sets a venue to reprint key cards and dice, this won't be a deal breaker for the game as they can keep the staples in print that way.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

I think between Fast Hands and Force Speed, Hyperloop is looking like a lot less of a hard lock.

There are some pretty powerful combos in Spirit of Rebellion but you do need a few weeks of people playing with the product before you get if its broken or not.
I'll admit to being surprised at how many tempo cards they put in SoR, but the first set was really well put together so I'll give them a fair chance before I wig out.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Would not be shocked if they tried to fill small shop orders first and give a percentage to the really big orders.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Depends, usually with Jetpack you are looking to roll damage, the special can be good but that's matchup dependant. Overkill has a 4/6 chance of rolling damage, which is amazing consistency.
Secondly, red hero decks run It's a Trap which you can use with Overkill but not Jetpack and that can lead to massive blowouts.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Hauki posted:

Here's my first stab at a vader/kylo list, I only have 1 enrage/intimidate/lightsaber throw, otherwise I'd try to jam more.
Battlefield I wasn't really sold on. I thought about Moisture Farm first but it kinda seemed like it could backfire on me.
I wanted to try Lure of Power & Lightsaber Pike, but neither can be holocron'd out, so I cut those for other abilities. Also not that sold on the meditate package or events spread, but I don't know what else to fill those slots with, like I said I have basically no non-starter awakenings cards.

Is there any chance of you getting an Emperor's Throne Room Battlefield? It'd make your specials a lot more achievable.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

One of the issues with Vehicles is, they are super slow, you have to roll 1 single dice, possible fix the roll and then resolve the dice. In the current meta a lot of decks are resolving stuff really quickly with cheat actions, then grabbing the battlefield fast.

Vehicles have almost no "cheat" mechanics to get their results in faster so they are suffering in the current meta. The shuttle is ok, but this deck is already cash strapped and you are probably better tossing another cheap upgrade that adds a dice to one of your characters instead. I'd consider Lure of Power, I know you can't cheat it out with the Holocron but it gives you a turn one attachment and it can give you some monsters plays. Swap out the lightsabre for it maybe? The majority of you dice being 3 cost worries me a little if you don't hit your holocron.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Force Lightning is a great damage source, it's just expensive as all hell, you'll be leaning heavily on Holocron to get it out. Could well make Mediate a workhorse for you, letting you swap out a blank die for a holocron special. Dark Presence is also worth a look, you've a fair amount of discard on your characters, its pretty brutal dice control and its free.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Also got any Vibroknifes? Good 2 cost melee attachment.

Deflect is good removal meta allowing. Doubt is also decent.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Hauki posted:

Ended up going 3-1 for 2nd place. Lost to eLuke/Rey, he had a great hand and I couldn't keep up with the chain of free actions from cyling 2 holdout blasters, 2 vibroknives & a force speed on Rey. Didn't help that I rolled like 66% blanks over the course of the game.

Picked up some new stuff in trades, so hopefully I can fix a couple things about my list. Narrowly won the mirror earlier in the night with my one of rise again & decisive blow.

Congrats on coming second, what worked and what didn't in the list?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

There definitely seems to be a sub theme in the Villain cards being better at removing your opponents dice and the Hero cards better at controlling your own dice.

Being able to spend resources to control your dice rolls isn't a bad thing though, it lets you cut down on luck and so long as someone can attach two blaster pistols and roll 10 or more damage on turn 1, luck will always be a factor in the game and never totally overpowered by control effects.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Ville Valo posted:

I'm running Anakin/Kylo for a small event tonight and realized I only have 29 cards sleeved up. I'm looking at some lists online and seeing a Force Push take that slot but I'm not digging adding range damage to the deck when it otherwise doesn't use it. Is that not as big a deal as I'm thinking?

Should be fine, none of the Ranged Damage is modified so you can use it regardless of your other dice, it will be a bit slower than melee. It's double discard can be handy if you are running Dark Presence.

Got any other options?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Ville Valo posted:

Almost everything; I have a playset of Awakenings and cracked 3 boxes of SoR. Maybe Kylo's Lightsaber? Force Speed? Here's what I've got on me:

Upgrade (11)

x1 Force Choke
x2 Force Throw
x2 Lightsaber
x2 Makashi Training
x2 Sith Holocron
x2 Vibroknife

Support (3)

x2 It Binds All Things
x1 Meditate

Event (15)

x1 Anger
x2 Deflect
x2 Enrage
x2 Feel Your Anger
x2 Isolation
x2 Manipulate
x2 No Mercy
x2 Overconfidence

I'd consider Dark Presence with the amount of discard you are running, maybe cut the lightsabres and meditate and put in 2x Dark Presence, 1x Kylo Rens Lightsabre and give either Force Push or Force Speed a go?

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Kylos discard sides as well right? I get the build is aggro but the Dark Presences are basically free to trigger and cutting down on someone's dice is always handy.

Edit Ah no Kylo doesn't, I'm thinking of someone else. Yeah I'd say cut a lightsaber for a Kylos lightsaber, force push or force speed.

HidaO-Win fucked around with this message at 19:34 on May 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

Re: Luke/Max I've been looking at Journals of Ben Kenobi as an option if you need some resource generation, only costs 1, has a good chance of making a resource and if it blanks you can trade it in for a card draw, which is possibly clutch against decks using hand discard to choke you out of re-rolls.

Also anyone tried Premonitions? I wonder with Luke's card draw and Ben's Journal could you draw to that second copy more reliably, though I'd be concerned about hitting mill.