Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cobaltshift
Jul 15, 2013

So when Destiny first came out I hopped on it, really enjoyed it, but didn't buy a ton of cards to begin with because I didn't realize stock would be an issue. I ended up selling my small collection for nearly quadruple what I paid for it.

Does it seem stock has stabilized a little? I'm a more casual player, and a big part of it for me would be being able to buy a pack or two everyweek for fun. Is this possible, or just the wrong game for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobaltshift
Jul 15, 2013

Seeing that a few people out there seem to be doing some casual playing similar to what I want to do, I decided to get back in. Bought one of each starter and 6 awakenings packs. Pulled both Vader and Poe, which I'm told are currently worth about as much as I've already spent, so that's nice.

Cobaltshift
Jul 15, 2013

Do any of you guys use those twin flip n tray boxes for your decks? They seem really nice.

Cobaltshift
Jul 15, 2013

Good to hear! I think I'll pick one up from my game store tomorrow! They look really slick and seem to be of superb quality. I'd like to be able to store a hero and villain deck in one case so when I go to see friends and family I can bring both.