Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President

Finster Dexter posted:

This isn't Nintendo-tier supply chain incompetence, though. From the letter they sent to stores, manufacturing the dice is complex enough to slow things down, as well as ridiculous demand, maybe more than they estimated. I don't think anyone is making GBS threads the bucket or anything.

I'm making GBS threads in a bucket right now.

The first wave of Destiny starters at my FLGS vaporized instantly so now I'm on the list for whenever Team Covenant mails me some. My nephew's 11--hopefully he can grok this well enough to play against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU