Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.
Pulled a Han Solo and a Black One in my first twelve packs. (Edit: And then a Darth Vader and One with the Force in my next two. I almost feel guilty.) Did I just get really lucky, or are many legendaries just overvalued right now? Is there any reason not to just sell these for ~$70 total and buy twenty-some more boosters?

Caedar fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I would be surprised if actual characters don't get new cards with different powers. They all have titles, or nicknames, or subtitles or whatever under their names.

FFG does this with AGoT already, right?

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.
Cardhaus has been getting sporadic bits of product in. (There were some boxes up a couple days ago.) So they might be someone to keep an eye on.

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.

stoko posted:

I was going to put some rigid cardboard in the envelope too, but I'd say that sounds good.

If you held onto any of them, I'd suggest just using the original cardboard card-holders.

Caedar
Dec 28, 2004

Will do there, buddy.

Ultiville posted:

They have leverage in this case since my understanding is that they have to approve stores to run the pre-release events like this. Certainly they could set it up such that they have to, and the one I ran for Awakenings wasn't just "order it from the distributor", you had to apply.

Not sure if they did that with SoR though.

Also if you play in the Northeast we almost certainly have at least contacts in common. I was the Events Manager at Pandemonium in Boston until the start of this year (left to start my own store in Western MA, which is why I don't know about SoR sanctioning - store opens tomorrow so I missed it).

Whoa whoa whoa what store is this? I live in Northampton.