Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Anyone interested in trading? I didn't really get any extras, but I have stuff i'm not interested in playing. I haven't gone through all my rares and i'm hoping I have all I need (I opened 3 boxes) so for now i'll just post legendary stuff:

Have:

2x AT-ST
1x Captain Phasma
1x Han Solo
1x Kylo Ren's Lightsaber

Want:

2x Black One
1x Poe Dameron
1x Launch Bay
2x Commanding Presence
1x Darth Vader

I should have enough rares that I could potentially trade "up" for stuff, or at least work out any price differences there may be between stuff. I also have a few Rey promos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
This document can be added to the OP if you want. Its a rules reference that came out today. Nothing changed, but it has additional clarifications. It's honestly just a better rulebook.

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/e3/76/e376985a-05dc-4622-a651-33e75a39288c/swd_rules_reference_11_good.pdf

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
A starter and a few boosters will be fine. Right now, no one is going to be competitive. There might be people with stacked decks, but you should still be fine and it will be incredibly rare. Right now you are gonna get a lot of people that are just like you and just pick up a starter and a few packs.

Edit:

Triple-Kan posted:

People are talking a lot about how much easier it is to get into this because you only need 30 cards for a deck and there's a limit of 2 per card, but you have to keep in mind that the card pool is effectively split in half since most cards are either Villain or Hero cards (and a deck can only be one or the other) and there are only 5 cards in a booster pack. Also, the starter decks aren't "complete" decks: they're only about 20 points worth of characters (out of a normal 30) and 20 cards.

Not to nitpick, only having a villain or a hero team does not mean the card pool is split in half. All of the cards can still be used in a villain or hero deck. I can't think of any cards that are hero or villain only. And because you can mix team colors (reds, yellows and blues) you can basically play with every card available.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Dec 3, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

The Malthusian posted:

Um, but from the rules reference:

"• If a team has hero characters, its deck cannot contain villain
cards. If a team has villain characters, its deck cannot contain
hero cards. Neutral cards can be included in any deck. "

Thanks, that's actually news to me. I didn't realize cards had hero or villain on them on the bottom of the card.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
He might just be deckbuilding and doesn't actually own them. He might also be playing on steam or whatever.

He could also just own the cards. I preordered a bunch and have quite a bit of stuff, though not a complete set.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

g0del posted:

I missed the preview event, and got tired of waiting for my coolstuff order to get here, so I swung by my LGS during lunch to see if I could grab a few boosters. They were completely sold out, but the store down the road had received their shipment late and just put it on the shelf. I bought 5 packs, figuring that I probably wouldn't get any legendaries, but I didn't really care that much.

First pack was Commanding Presence. Second was Luke's lightsaber. At which point I pulled out my phone to google the rarity colors to make sure I hadn't mixed them up (I hadn't). Then my third pull was Jabba. I haven't even played a game yet and I'm hooked. And I'm pretty sure I've used up all my luck for the rest of the year today - I'll probably open 10 BB-8's when my booster box finally gets here.

Yea, that is insanely lucky. Make sure you only ever buy full boxes after today. I don't imagine you'll ever pull another legendary from loose packs with that kind of luck. Did you fish around or were they 5 that were handed to you/at the front of the box?

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Looks like stores won't be receiving additional booster packs until Dec 22nd. Starters will start shipping next week. Hopefully you got everything you needed while you could!

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

g0del posted:

I stopped by the store which again today, and not only did they still have a few boosters, they had a sealed booster box. Which took awhile to buy because it wasn't in their system and wasn't giving a box discount, and one of the employees was pretty sure that they weren't supposed to be selling the whole box because their distributors didn't have any more. But there was no one higher up to check with, so they sold it to me for $90.

I do not feel guilty at all.

You shouldn't feel guilty. $90 is about what you should be paying, if you aren't trying to buy them off ebay. It's what I paid for all my boxes and is still more than what MiniatureMarket was selling them at ($86) for awhile.

Also, your store probably just had a box in the back leftover. All distributors are sold out right now, like you say. Ebay boxes are going for like $160 on average.

Edit:

KongGeorgeVII posted:

I've got a pretty disgusting Han + Rey deck made up. If you already have a holdout blaster or dl-44 on rey and another one in hand you can overwrite one with the other to get two actions. You then play scavenge with infamous to make it ambush to get the upgrade you overwrote back then play it again to bump yourself up to 3 more consecutive actions. You can now roll Rey and Han and resolve their dice before your opponent gets a turn. If you have another piece of ambush equipment in hand you could get yourself up to 4 turns and it would give you a chance to reroll your dice as well.

It's entirely possible to go from no characters activated to resolving 12+ damage late game. I killed a rebel trooper on the first turn before he got to activate.

So i'm trying to understand this more. You play a Holdout Blaster, then use the extra action to play another Holdout Blaster, then use that extra action to play a Infamous/Scavenge, putting Holdout Blaster back in your hand. Then you use that extra action to play the Holdout Blaster again, i'm assuming using the 2nd Holdout Blaster to pay for the first one. But you still only have 1 Holdout Blaster on the character and one extra action, right? I'm just trying to figure out what you are trying to do. After you activate Rey or Han using that extra action, your opponent gets to act, don't they? I'm just not seeing where the consecutive actions are coming from, because you are using all those actions to play the other cards and then the last one to activate a character.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 8, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

g0del posted:

I think I get this. The blaster has ambush (get another action after playing), and Rey's ability is "After you play an upgrade on this character, you may take one additional action.", which is like ambush but isn't, so it can stack with ambush.

So, you start with a blaster on Rey, and Infamous (Before you play a Yellow card, you may exhaust this support to give it the Ambush keyword. ) in play. Play the blaster to replace the blaster on Rey (cost 0 because you're replacing it), giving you 1 extra action from ambush and a 2nd action from Rey's ability. You now have 2 actions, a blaster on Rey, and a blaster in the discard pile.

Use 1 action to play Scavenge, exhausting Infamous to give it ambush. Use Scavenge to take the discarded blaster in hand. You still have 2 more actions to take (Rey's ability, and the ambush from Scavenge).

Use an action to replace the blaster on Rey with the blaster in hand (cost 0 because you're replacing it), triggering Rey's ability again for another action, and getting an action from ambush on the blaster. You now have 3 actions left.

You can use 2 of the actions to roll Han and Rey's dice, and then your third action to resolve dice. All without your opponent getting a chance to do anything.

The biggest problem will keeping track of things without it turning into this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5ROhf5Soqs&t=20s

Thanks, this is like the 2nd time i've hosed up a major thing by not reading. I didn't realize Rey had that power.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

bowmore posted:

won the local tourny undefeated with Rei & Qui-Gon mono blue.

I mean, don't give us a decklist or anything. Grats on the win. How many people in your area playing?

Edit: Actually you probably don't have a decklist since it looks like you borrowed the deck. Any cards you can remember? Do you know he ran 2x Force Throw? I think that is one of the best cards available right now and only a one of in the Rey starter.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Dec 8, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

No pretty sure it's a flat policy no matter what. Too easy to cleverly mark card backs otherwise.

Right, which I imagine is why they have the policy. Some gamers are just dirty. You could potentially "nick" edges of your cards to see what is where using clear sleeves. Card gamers have developed some dirty tricks over the years.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
And then when caught, more easily passed off as happenstance. It's a lot easier/cheaper to replace sleeves than cards, so you can just claim your cards have seen a little play and can't be fixed. Sleeves just get swapped out.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

bowmore posted:

It was a pretty bad deck tbh and not worth emulating, it did have two Force Throw and two One With The Force that were MVP though

we had about 8 people show up for the first night

Yea Force Throw is now the most expensive non-rare card in the game. It's already up to $8 on miniature market, which is half the cost of the deck its in. It's really good.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

EnjoiThePureTrip posted:

Is drafting a thing in this game yet? And if so, how does it work?

I can't imagine drafting being a thing unless they do a specific draft set, like they did with Netrunner. Even sealed wouldn't work, as you don't have the guarantee of opening a character. You could potentially have outside characters brought in and you play what you draft, but thats messy. They would also have to remove the hero/villain and color restrictions, meaning you'd get to play every card you open regardless of how it is restricted.

Maybe one day, but I can't see it happening soon.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

The Covenant set is a joke anyways since it only includes 1x each legendary. That's why I decided to just go the proxxy set/singles route.

It actually wasn't and still isn't a joke as its essentially 3 boxes of stuff presorted. If you bought a saga set and parceled it out, you'd make at least $100 off it. All the legendary cards/dice add to up to over $300, even now when prices are starting to drop. Then you have all the rares. You also have 2 starters worth of stuff and some of the starter cards are selling for $6-$8.

Also, proxying seems super easy in this game, which im thankful for. It makes playtesting much easier. Since the die sides are on each card, you can just print the card and use a d6. 1-6 is in order as it appears on the card. If i'm playing Luke Skywalker, I can just roll a d6 for him and if I roll a 3 I get to reroll a die. If I roll a 2 I do 3 melee damage. This game is setup perfectly to proxy.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Dec 9, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm kinda hoping an #mtgfinance scene develops for this game because card barons are always fun.

There will be a singles market. It's already set up on Crystal Commerce, which is the industry leading web developer more most magic stores (they also suck dick, but thats an entirely separate issue) so every board game store/comic shop has the tools to sell singles. MiniatureMarket is already deep into it. TrollAndToad and CoolStuffInc are set to follow.

There will be a singles market, as its a CCG thats pretty popular. I've personally made quite a bit selling singles, to the tune of having a playset of most things that were paid for off the proceeds of SWD singles. It's going to start dropping as more and more people get on board, but thats only good for the players.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

The saga sets don't include the starter sets, except for the starter cards that can also be found in packs. Team Covenant has confirmed that on Twitter.

I wasn't sure if it did, but I assumed it still. The point still stands. Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo are $100 right there. Thats only 3 of the 17 legendaries sold. The cheapest legendary right now is AT-ST at about $10.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
How is that not true? I essentially did it. Things have started to drop, yes, but I can show you my Ebay completed sales of rares if you don't believe me. I sold each rare for at least $9, with some going as high as $17. After shipping and fees that is still plenty.

Also, PennyArcade has a comic out about Star Wars Destiny

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2016/12/09/as-father-and-son

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

You turned a $300 saga set (before shipping and taxes) into $400?

Not even a saga set, a single box. 5 Legendary cards/dice and the rares, as well as the bulk. Admittedly this was during Launch, so Darth Vader sold for $50, Millennium Falcon for $35 and a DL-44 Pistol for $17. The other 3 legendary cards sold for between $17 and $25. I kept the Poe Dameron out of it. Bala-Tik for $13. General Grievous x2 for $25. Some of the rares didn't sell, which I still have. Then the bulk I didn't want out of it for about $50.

Edit: I agree with you the market is dropping, buts its still steady enough to be able to profit from a saga set. People do not like spending $300 on something, but are fine to spend between $20-$100. So you just have to break things down to sell. The Saga set is all sorted for you so all the time you lose is from listing the auctions, which can be minimized by just using a template.

Also, Christmas is approaching and product isn't going to be available until right around Christmas, and then not much. Hype is still there so prices aren't going to completely crash. They will crash mid to late January when all the waves are out. But thats over a month from now.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 9, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
There might not be a time where this happens again, like Bottom Liner is saying. It didn't work for L5R because people weren't excited for L5R. People love Star Wars, love FFG and love CCG. I still stand by the Saga Set being an OK deal overall, but buying singles is probably a safer bet for players. I personally only plan on playing with Force Hero and Commando Hero stuff, so everything else would be stuff i'd just get rid of. Like we both said, people doing this is better for everyone overall, in the long run.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

Look, he said he's not getting into a pissing match about it ok :colbert:

Anyways, the Rey/Han list is definitely getting popular, in large part to being easy to build since it uses Rey and it's got an easy to pull off strategy. Any good counters, or any other lists people are really enjoying? I'm trying to figure out who to run with Poe because vehicles seem really fun.

I think Rey is going to become the signature sidekick character in SDW for awhile. It just clicked with me yesterday that she is a character that costs 12 pts but comes with 2 dice. No other characters do that right now. So any 18pt or less elite character works with her. Not to mention that her ability is really good. I was trying to figure out a Poe/Rey deck with her yesterday, but I don't think Commandos and Force work together with just 1 set available.

Edit: Has anyone had success building with Launch Bay. It seems like a super powerful card and can potentially be combined with Poes ability to resolve it immediately. If you could find a way to draw a bunch of cards on your turn, you could potentially Poe it out for a quick 9-10 damage out of nowhere.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Dec 11, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
This game is fairly easy to proxy play. Its been done in MTG for decades and you can do it in this game. All you need is a printer; there are pictures of the cards out there. All cards with dice are just charts with d6s if you really get down to it. Just make sure each d6 is discernible for when you roll a bunch at once and you can play it like that until you can buy more stuff. Gonna make playtesting for tournaments pretty easy.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Did anyone end up ordering 3x booster packs from Amazon? A bunch of people are reporting that they were sent 3x booster boxes instead. You might have gotten lucky if you did manage to buy a few of them.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Caedar posted:

Pulled a Han Solo and a Black One in my first twelve packs. Did I just get really lucky, or are many legendaries just overvalued right now? Is there any reason not to just sell these for ~$70 total and buy twenty-some more boosters?

If you can get $70 for them, then sure. Realistically you'll get about $40 for them after shipping and fees. Hans are the second most expensive card right now, with Vader still being on the top, though only slightly. I think in another week they will be on par. Black Ones are only about $10-$15, depending on when you buy them. I just bought 2 for $20 a few days ago.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Expect a lot of stuff on Ebay soon. A ton of people that ordered the 3x booster packs through Amazon got shipped 3x booster boxes instead. Expect stuff to start flooding the market, as rather than 10000 people getting 3 booster packs, 1000 people are getting 3 booster boxes and with those extras in the hands of a few there will come more ebay auctions.

Also, if you were one of the lucky people to get 3x booster boxes instead: congrats. I preordered and had a ton of stuff, so didn't bother ordering the packs even though i'm positive i would have gotten 3x booster boxes instead. I was looking at ordering 3 as they went up on Amazon. It looks like it was the first few people to order on Friday, when they went up. People that ordered after that only got the 3 packs they ordered, so at some point they figured out their mistake and started shipping normally.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

BJPaskoff posted:

"Spot a Blue character to..." is a really ugly way to template "If you control a Blue character..."

I believe they call it this because later on you may spot non-characters for effects. Spot a vehicle, spot a weapon, etc. It's better to stay away from the word control when you can, so consider them using the word spot as just streamlining the rules.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I'm trying to wrap up two decks and find myself in possession of a couple Darth Vaders I am not playing. Anyone happen to have a Han Solo, a Poe Dameron and a few other things to trade for them? I should probably wait until I open the box I ordered, but thats about a week away. I could maybe also spend some money on these and a few other cards if anyone is looking to get rid of them. Off the top of my head I could maybe use another Launch Bay, maybe an AT-ST. gently caress it, i'll make a list.

Want:
Han Solo 1
Poe Dameron 1
Datapad 1-4
Comlink 1-4
Jetpack 1
Launch Bay 1
Millennium Falcon 1
AT-ST 1

Have:
Darth Vader 1-2
Count Dooku 1-2
Starter Cards (just ask, I have extra Lightsabers and some of the others that only come 1 per starter)
$$$

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
You can try them out and post them. The game is in such the early stages that people aren't able to recommend too much, just because everyone is pretty limited in both their experience and the product availability. Even if I wanted to recommend something like a second Darth Vader, that might not be possible for you. I guess a list of staple cards might be a good thing to put together though. I've only played with a eLuke/Rey deck, so I could take a look at Force Hero decks and probably tell you things that work/don't work for me. This is my Force Hero deck I have built, and there are some things I want to change but haven't yet. It's basically as good as I can get it with what is currently available:

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (20pt)
Rey Force Prodigy (9pt)
Imperial Armory

Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber x2
Lightsaber x2
One With the Force x2
Force Protection x2
Mind Probe x2
Jedi Robes x2
Force Throw x2
Force Training x2
It Binds All Things x2
BB-8 x1
Comlink x1
Datapad x1
Use the Force x1
Force Misdirection x1
Willpower x2
Close Quarters Assault x1
Return of the Jedi x2
The Power of the Force x2

I could probably cut down to 1x Mind Probe and put in another Datapad or Comlink, though it would probably be another Datapad. I generally only play any of the neutral supports on turn 1, and after that I look to just keep playing upgrades and use any neutral supports I draw to reroll or redraw. I would never go below two Return of the Jedi or The Power of the Force, as both of those cards are incredible for 12-15 damage turn 3 and turn 4. The Power of the Force turns any melee damage into a 4-6 damage die, which is great when you combine them with Lukes 3-damage die and the 3-damage options on the lightsabers and One With The Force. OWTF I usually try and get to be a Focus 3, which lets me setup crazy damage turns. The rest of the events are just there for situational needs. I'd probably cut the Willpowers for something different if I could find something different.

Edit: Return of the Jedi and The Power of the Force are so good i'm thinking about scrapping Luke, as incredible as he might be, and going with epic Rey and two Padawan instead. This would allow me to get an additional die, more HP overall and allow me to put out an additional three upgrades. Having 3 characters maxed out on upgrades means The Power of the Force turns any melee damage die into 9 damage. Return of the Jedi just puts it back in your hand to do it again.

ShowTime fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Dec 19, 2016

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Dr. Clockwork posted:

Well if anecdotal evidence counts, this wave I requested 12 boxes each from ACD, GTS and Alliance. I got 8, 5 and 2 respectively.

My store requested "all they could get" and got allocated 2 from each of Alliance, SouthernHobby and ACD. 8 out of ACD seems crazy to me. They generally don't have poo poo as far as inventory goes. They must really like you to allocate you 8 boxes.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Dr. Clockwork posted:

ACD is my primary distributor and I will sing their praises forever. I don't have nearly the same stock issues, mispacks, damages and other bullshit that I see with the others.

Who is your rep? Tamara is ours and I do love the personnel at ACD, but their website is poo poo and many times caused me not to order from them. I hear they changed it, but i'm no longer in the industry and don't know for sure. Alliance is hands down the worst at packaging. It's pretty laughable how they package some things.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
That's what we did too. Our main was Alliance for several years, but as of about two years ago that switched to mainly SouthernHobby. Alliance is losing a lot of their exclusives that kept them in the drivers seat for years and you can see a lot of their stores switching to other distributors. Had a lot of bad experiences with Alliance that don't include all their shipping mistakes. I'm not shocked that you get treated well if you are a main account. The rep at SH showed us a lot of love since we were his main account.

It's interesting seeing how other stores got allocated. I've been reading what others are saying on Reddit and this shipment was almost universally much smaller than expected. I'm wondering how the Amazon gently caress up affected this wave. I think FFG shipped Amazon way too much and didn't catch the mistake until far too late. The Amazon error was that they were seeing booster boxes as booster packs and shipped out boxes instead of packs. FFG might have made the same mistake when shipping to Amazon, which meant less going out to distributors, as Amazon got sent way too many boxes. Then Amazon goes and sells all your product in $9 increments until its gone.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I'll be opening a box later tonight/tomorrow and i'm sure we can work out a swap to complete our sets. I'll let you know. I may open one and we'll see if I still need one, but any chance you have a Poe Dameron or Han Solo? Those are my main needs right now, as well as possibly one Millennium Falcon and Launch Bay.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
That does suck. Did you keep the piece that fell off? You could potentially repair it and maybe at least do a serviceable job with a black sharpie. I realize its not perfect, but maybe its something. Whatever you put on it you should be able to seal up with some kind of matte varnish, like they use for miniature models. Some people on reddit were talking about doing that anyway, to help their dice stay pretty.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
My local store sold out in several hours. The game is wicked popular and I sincerely hope it continues to grow. I really like this game and want to see it do well. I also just watched Rogue One so i'm on a pretty crazy Star Wars high right now.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I managed to get mostly new stuff from my box thankfully, but still didn't get everything I want. I am really looking for another Han Solo, as I just got my Poe Dameron I was looking for.

Here are the extra things I am looking to get rid of:

Darth Vader x2
One With the Force x2
IQA-11 Blaster Rifle
Immobilize
Force Protection
First Order Tie Fighter
Promotion
Jedi Robes
DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol
Cunning x2
Black Market
Infiltrate
Count Dooku
Leia Organa
Rebel Trooper x2

and the things I want:

Han Solo
Force Choke x2
Millennium Falcon
AT-ST
Captain Phasma
Qui-Gon Jinn
Scout
Survival Gear
Datapad

I just use Ebay completed sales for prices and as long as things are mostly equal in value, I consider it fair.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
4 Legendarys out of 15 packs is good, they are usually 1 per 6 packs. Your commons/uncommons/rares are more important, but of what I see you have, unless you are partial to Poe i'd try and trade him for a Jabba. Then you at least have an elite version of a Legendary character, another on-color playable Legendary and then the falcon is already in Rogue colors, so if you ever want to play Rogue Hero, your Rogue neutral cards will easily swap into that deck.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Here is a tournament report that I enjoyed reading about. Gives you an idea of what decks are doing well. It looks like the guy won with a Padme mill deck.

http://swdestiny.com/face-2-face-games-toronto-box-tourney-report/

I didn't realize eLuke/Ackbar was a thing so i'm gonna look into that. There are so many decks I want to play.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I watched the video with the tournament winner (they call him the winner, but the tournament results show otherwise) where he talks about the winning deck (Younglings) and it was great for me, as its my main deck. We have really different card evaluations, but some of what he talks about is helpful. I'm a big fan of The Power of the Force and he doesn't run it, which is weird when you are running a heavy upgrade, three character deck. He's a big fan of Riposte, which I am as well. He convinced me on Rey's Staff, which is usually the card people groan when they open. Turns out, it's actually pretty decent and I didn't realize.

He runs a lot of the cards that remove damage dice, like Flank and Dodge, which i'm not a big fan of. Still, he is posting results so there has to be something there.

After watching this video and see what they do, i'm changing my deck to

Padawan/Padawan/eRey
Mos Eisley Spaceport

Lightsaber x2
Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber x2
One with the Force x2
Force Throw x2
Force Training x2
Force Protection x2
Mind Probe
Rey's Staff x2

The Power of the Force x2
It Binds All Things x2
Force Misdirection x2
Riposte x2
Deflect x2
Flank x2
Anticipate
Close Quarters Assault
All In

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

frameset posted:

They played off the top 4 as semi-finals, then finals.

That makes sense, i just went off the posted standings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

stoko posted:

Unfortunately I'm not seeing a lot of stuff I need in your list. I could do with these ones:

1x Leia
1x Amidala
1x DH-17 blaster
1x Anticipate
1x Supporting Fire

I know most people like to figure out trades based on value, but I like the idea of 3 common = 1 uncommon, 3 uncommon = 1 rare, 3 rare = 1 legendary, and straight across like for like (e.g. rare for rare). I feel like so many people stress so much about getting their dollars worth on a game that they lose perspective that it is still a game and should be simply for your enjoyment*

Let me know what you want from my 3x+ stock and I'm generally OK with it as long as it's like for like as described above.

* I've been drinking and watching Christmas movies all day, so I've got the whole Christmas spirit thing going on.

Yea I understand not wanting to take the financial side of it too seriously, but you kind of should. Darth Vader or Han Solo can basically get you 2 of other legendarys, 3 of some and at least 4 of one of them. And trading a Commanding Presence for 3 Sith Holocrons isn't fair either. You kind of just have to do it. With commons/uncommons and most rares, its not really a big deal. But its different for super playable rares and legendarys.