Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I swore I'd never get into any kind of blind booster collectible game again but fuuuuuck this looks really good. What are the dice like? Are the faces just crappy stickers? I'm trying to save my wallet and make excuses to not start throwing money at this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Well poo poo...guess this means one thing for my disposable income

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ordered a Kylo Ren starter pack let my dark decent into booster pack hell begin anew

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

bowmore posted:

KMC hyper mattes are the best sleeves i've ever used

Ultimate Guard's are decent also

Do the KMC hyper mattes fit snuggly on these Star Wars cards? I hate cards constantly shifting around in sleeves

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

What are people using for their storage for dice and cards? I know ZenBins plan on kick starting something in the future but I heard certain Plano boxes are also good

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I really wish they had a play mat that looked like the one they have in the FFG how to play YouTube video

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is there any word on when the booster boxes will be in stock online? I've been sitting here with just starters waiting to flesh out my collection :sigh:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I'm hoping Miniature Market gets theirs on the 13th. I got a booster box preordered with them

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I'm still waiting for Miniature Market to ship my preordered booster box :sigh:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

DrSalt posted:

I'm surprised that I am the sole person who preordered a "ships January 2017" box that was overlooked and not shipped anything. Make me feel special.

Nope same happened to me. I ordered on the 28th with a ships January 2017 message and I haven't gotten any updates since placing the order

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I honestly might just give up soon and request a refund. I have two starters but that's all I've ever managed to get. Now I might not even get the box I preordered? Might be best to just cut out now and wait a year or two :(

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Miniature Market now says my order will ship Early March/Late February. Given that awakenings is supposed to be drying up I dunno if I should leave my order in place. I'm pretty bummed about it cause if I don't get my one box outside of my starters I'm going to have gotten literally zero cards from this set

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jan 24, 2017

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So seeing the news about a limited reprint of awakenings while I never once saw a booster and still have a box preordered from Miniature Market since December I think I'm giving up on this game cause gently caress this nonsense

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

ShowTime posted:

Sucks to see another player quit, but i'll be perfectly honest: i've seen tons of people quit already. Saying that, people getting rid of their stuff might one day want to come back and will have to pay quite a bit more for the really solid cards from Awakenings. I can't imagine what Sith Holocron, Holdout Blaster, Jetpack and a couple other cards might be a year from now.

I got one Rey and one Kylo Ren starting set. I've never seen a booster so I haven't had any of the solid cards from Awakenings to begin with I can literally only run a sub 30 cards villain or hero deck after months still. Cause of FFGs weird choices I would literally be missing out on any kind of card from Awakenings which would handicap me going forward, assuming the next expansion doesn't have the same problem where I sit on a pre-order that never gets fulfilled cause of short supply

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deviant posted:

I'm thinking of getting out, if I do would you like to buy my collection for what I paid, plus maybe a little to reflect all the trade work I did? (3 boxes, have to check receipts)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eMHzTQ3zz8xNcojcmONq61HcHJWJVsHtrFCW7hQhQVs/edit?usp=sharing

I have to say I really am just not interested anymore. This whole debacle has killed my want to play the game and pretty much anyone I could play with has given up on it as well since they're in the same boat. The one FLGS that got any boosters in got in two boxes the entire run

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I swore of this after never once getting a single booster pack during release for months but gently caress if I don't miss these big chunky dice. Is supply actually sane yet or is it still impossible to find boosters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So between this and the Wangs is X-Wing the healthier game? I don’t see Armada talked about at all so I’m assuming that’s a very niche game now