Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I love the lovely 1990 Captain America film. It was awful, but entertainingly so. Cap is a total loser, he fails utterly in almost everything he does, he gets clowned on constantly, and when he tries to rescue the captured president, he gets his rear end kicked until the secret service arrives to save the day. The perfect B movie.

GonSmithe posted:

I used to love Biodome when I was younger, I would watch it every single time it was on TV.

One of my coworkers loved Biodome more than life itself. We worked night shift in an Air Force bunker, and two of us had to be indoors at all time (out of a three man team). We took turns picking films to watch. He picked Biodome all the goddamn time, and we'd fight over who got to leave and who had to stay and suffer.

What I'm saying is, if your name is Chris and you are (were?) in the U.S. Air Force, I'll never forgive you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread