Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

I can't wait for ROH champion Cody

Same but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I want Dalton Castle to join the fashion police as soon as possible so please get on that

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I hope Dalton Castle's entrance is him crowdsurfing to the ring on a sea of Boys

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I am still upset dustin and greg didn't walk out with the tag titles but DALTON

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I very much enjoy how one of the kingdom dudes carries an axe to the ring and every time he comes out the commentary freaks out about how he should not be allowed to have an axe

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

For their final battle entrance they had a reptilian stand on the stage and wave before they killed him with their goofy signature weapons

The kingdom is good

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

the ref did the big dramatic YOU'RE OUTTA HERE to eject vinny marseglia's axe, so i must reiterate my earlier point that The Kingdom Is Good

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Let's see any company try to top Best Friends putting on sunglasses and becoming evil any time in the next two months

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did Simon Grimm lose a “loser is fired” match or is that something I literally dreamt last night

I think he was only there for one taping so i guess they just haven't brought him back

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I thought I settled this argument several pages back, but if I must reiterate, The Kingdom Is Good

Glad we could resolve this issue

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

if you're not watching this ppv austin aries just showed up and challenged kenny king

the tna world champion being equivalent to the roh midcard champion is pretty funny

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

fart blood posted:

Is Rhett Titus still a thing?

God he was lame.

The All Night Express was so lame.

Sorry for the detail, I just randomly thought of Rhett Titus on my morning commute and got mad.

he's in a tag team with will ferrara called The Dawgs

they drink beer and do a new age outlaws entrance speech on the way to the ring and their finisher is called Who Let The Dogs Out

it's dumb as poo poo and i enjoy it

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

fart blood posted:

You're not doing a very good job of making me want to watch current Ring of Honor, sir. :geno:

i assume you missed it so i will reiterate that their move is called Who Let The Dogs Out

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

it looks like they're building to a dalton/cody/marty three-way at best in the world

which is great because i'll be at that show and i would like to see that match

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

hi i watch the tv sometimes and pay a modicum of attention and

John Dudebro posted:

it looks like they're building to a dalton/cody/marty three-way at best in the world

both cody and marty pinned dalton recently and have been cutting promos about wanting a title shot and haven't been getting along in big bullet club tag matches

maybe matt taven was also supposed to be in this mix before his title match got pulled but there's clearly an angle going on right now

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I'll be at best in the world tonight so if you see a fat dude in a best friends shirt in the front row there's like a 50% chance it's me

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Flip Gordon did a dumb springboard straight into a dick kick so 10/10

Kind of shocked none of the belts changed hands though, it really felt like time for Dalton to lose

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

if the direction is to put the title on cody after the cow palace show, or if it's austin aries or matt taven or someone else, jay lethal makes total sense. it's another babyface champion who can fight the same challengers dalton would have, it works as a culmination of his whole redemption storyline, and he's already had a long title reign so if this one winds up being transitional it won't really hurt him.

also, i think this is actually the first time the world title has ever changed hands on tv, so now the next time they do a title match it won't feel like as much of a foregone conclusion. sometimes doing stuff out of nowhere is good. sometimes you should surprise people.

also also, jay lethal is an extremely good wrestler and he's really over with roh crowds so, like, why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Midnightghoul posted:

Excited to see CM Punk lose to Cheeseburger at MSG

same but unironically

• Locked thread