Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will die first?
This poll is closed.
ROH 20 22.47%
America 69 77.53%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

rovert posted:

NXT coaches get full health benefits. They are "office" not talent.

No clue if Colby is covered by that or alternative means or criteria.

Since he's under 26, he can be on his dad's health insurance until our national nightmare truly begins and all healthcare infrastructure is dismantled. Whether or not that insurance includes rehab is another story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Basic Chunnel posted:

Finally someone at the PC who can learn the recruits on how to loving suck

I imagine his role will be sitting in the corner so that coaches can occasionally stop practice to say, "Don't be like that fucker over there!"

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Roque11 posted:

This doesn't even make any sense. Earlier this month Meltzer was reporting that ROH was getting aggressive in attempting to renew these contracts, now he's claiming they've been slow to offer new deals. Has anyone told the Bucks and Silas Young that ROH is moving get slow on This? I think Meltzer has been losing it for awhile now. It really shows after he jumped the gun on Hero and Mickie James.

This thing about O'Reilly and these Texas shows is also comical given the fact that New Japan has a tour during these dates. Again Kyle will do the New Japan and ROH combo. He and Davey Richards came up together to be real wresteers, not sports entertainers. He's a real fighter who would never subject himself to the WWE cartoon world.

I agree that Kyle will commit seppuku in the center of the ring after the great dishonor of losing to Titus O'Neill.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Thauros posted:

If they lose Kyle they absolutely need Fish to keep he best theme in modern US wrestling alive

NJPW also needs to lock him down to keep the best dubbed theme alive and well.

And yeah, YOSHI-HASHI is taking that belt. Tacos and Cheeseburger are the future of Ring of Honor (and also a Jack in the Box order).

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Here's the scoop: Cheeseburger is going the Elgin route and ROH will subsequently die without him.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who in the hell is even left to announce at this point? Kelly, Corino, Nigel all gone.

It will be the scintillating team of Delirious and Caprice Coleman.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Gabe a shouldn't compare his work to Sleep because his time in ROH involved hour long stuff that wasn't a boring slog.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

I will never get tired of the,"THAT'S IT PAL! YOU! ARE! OUTTA HERE!" spot :allears:

Red Shoes telling BC to suck it is the greatest version of this spot and wrestling should probably ban it going forward because what is the point?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

This is a really roundabout way for Triple H to get the Beer City Bruiser in NXT but the heart wants what it wants.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I'm now beginning to think that rovert and Roque are the same person and there will be a dramatic twist/internal struggle.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Super No Vacancy posted:

why would nxt sign bobby fish tbh

They only sign the best and that would be a lie without Bobby

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

The one time Kenny works ROH in Chicago, I'll be in Japan. God dammit.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Super No Vacancy posted:

so who u guys think he wrestles

Punishment Martinez will kick out of the One Winged Angel

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

EugeneJ posted:

Is Omega on the October shows?

They sold out a new Chicagoland venue based in part on Omega being announced for the card.

Also, :laffo: at Suzuki appearing on US soil for the first time in decades to lose to Cody.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

YOSHI-HASHI rules and ROH doesn't deserve that match.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Huge waste of Yano

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Jenkem Delivery posted:

This is going to be amazing

Yano plays best off of a straight man who comes at him and wants to fight. He'll do the "breeeak" spot and then Colt will do a dumb dance and things will never really pick up from there.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's super funny that the program that will draw ROH's biggest crowd is a New Japan program

It's also funny to me because Cody is such a non-entity in NJPW that the singles match blowoff will be on an ROH show.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

RealFoxy posted:

Is Mark overtly racist or is he still smart enough to just tweet insane things that have nothing to do with politics

He didn't seem to have a problem with their Confederate flag gear despite being from a Union state.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

They were also briefly named the Cabinet because that definitely wasn't already a stable in the biggest wrestling company in the world.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I would say this is a work but everyone is deleting the tweets so now I'm only 75% that it is a work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Chris James 2 posted:

Taeler was apparently heckled by fans at a booking in San Antonio this weekend. Chants obviously included Jay Lethal's name

Wrestling fans are the lowest life forms.

• Locked thread