Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What if your favorite movie to be riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Mine is The Incredible Melting Man. I rented it from Video Vault before I ever saw it made fun of and enjoyed it immensely. The guy who did the effects went on to do the make up and stuff in The Exorcist and a poster of it was seen behind John Travolta in DePalma's Blow Out.

What's yours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Mine is either Laserblast, partially because I don't think it's too bad of a movie and because they were super on-point for what could have been their last episode, or else the Giant Spider Invasion.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank I don't think its that bad of a movie honestly

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Jack Frost. It was my first, it remains my favourite ( though Space Mutiny is pretty :lol: ). I quote it all the time.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Do the shorts count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKentKiGOY

Because Mr. B Natural is bar none my favorite. :allears:

ChaosTheory
Oct 1, 2003

Pillbug
I would go with the female cowboy movie, I think it is Gunslinger.

EDIT: ^-- B natural is a classic, I'm a trumpet player, and it is 100% accurate I assure you.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The Beast of Yucca Flats is a truly terrible movie and I enjoyed it a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Diabolik is a great movie, even though the version on MST3K lent itself for a good riffing. The problem was that it was heavily edited and used a poor quality dub, so of course it's going to look sillier.

Also love Jack Frost. I've wanted to see the original Russian version since it's probably less silly without the bad dubbing.

Swamp Diamonds and Gunslinger are really good, too, even if they're silly.

As for actually bad movies, I think my all-time favorite episode is Danger!! Death Ray. Every single riff is great and the film keeps throwing one stupefying thing after another. My ringtone is the main theme.

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 4, 2016

• Locked thread