Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

blackguy32 posted:

The last video game movie I saw was Ratchet and Clank, and that movie should have been much better than it turned out being with all the talent that it had. It just turned out to be dull as poo poo, which I guess puts the Sly Cooper movie in limbo.

I also so the Need for Speed movie which pretty much just had the name slapped on it.
Meanwhile the Ratchet and Clank Game based off that movie is really great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

sticklefifer posted:

Alicia Vikander is the new Lara Croft for a 2018 Tomb Raider movie, which I can see being fun. The Tomb Raider games are no longer about "OMG LOOK HOW HUGE HER POLYGON TITS ARE" and I wonder if they'll integrate the Trinity storyline from the last one or just go in a totally new direction. I saw one of the Angelina Jolie ones on a flight once and don't remember much about it.
Man you'd think Sony would be trying to make an Uncharted movie by now

• Locked thread