Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Last weekend a friend of mine hosted a Resident Evil marathon. (She likes movies big, dumb, and action filled best). I had never seen past part 2 prior. It's funny how quickly they stop taking themselves seriously. Also, the fifth film has like 10% plot and the rest is just setting up action scene after action scene. Seems to accurately capture video games if you ask me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

FedEx Mercury posted:

Doom is about a badass warrior slaughtering demons by the hundreds and Event Horizon has nothing to do with that.

I prefer when people say Event Horizon is a better Hellraiser in space movie than the one we got

• Locked thread