Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Also echoing that you definitely need to watch When Harry Met Sally and would also say you need to see Annie Hall unless you're morally opposed to watching a Woody Allen film. They're those rare creatures in being Rom Coms that actually understand the complications in being in a relationship and are actually genuinely funny where as mostly other Rom Coms seem to be written by people who I'm not sure have interacted with another human being yet alone been in a romantic relationship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello

Jenner posted:

I really really really don't like Wood Allen. He is just a disgusting human being. But I don't want to derail this thread into talking about that. I will watch both these movies.

That's why I added the unless you're morally opposed part. Not sure what to say about watching his films because Annie Hall and a couple of his other films really are absolute cornerstones of the genre and influenced most of the rom coms that followed them but I completely understand why you wouldn't want to watch one of his films.

• Locked thread