Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

#pizzagate is a bunch of dumb Trumpers who have no concept of what reality is and are looking for dumb poo poo. now let me tell you about the *real* pedophile ring in washington

basically, a black republican from Omaha ran a credit union until it came out that he was cooking the books and living like a king and then he went to jail for a few years and then ???, but during the investigation, it came out that he probably had sexy drug parties where rich and politically powerful people hosed a bunch of kids. when some of the kids came out and say "hey we were raped a bunch" there was an investigation and a lovely grand jury trial and then everyone basically agreed to forget these accusations because ????. a bunch of the accusers said that they were taken on planes to DC for sexy drug parties there (and even got to tour the White House late at night, thanks to now-dead person Craig Spence).

the worst part is that everyone in the early 90s was so concerned about *gay people* that they missed the real headline about how terrible rich people are and how much they like to gently caress children. this is probably wildly exaggerated and I dunno if I really think that George H W Bush hosed children but if a bunch of dumb loving people are going to claim that a pizza place is the secret headquarters for Democrats loving Children then dammit I'm gonna talk about Republicans loving Children because at least there's some semblance of evidence that something was up (like, Larry King was totally a pedophile)

Also, this has nothing to do with Noted Lich and Current RTV Personality Larry King, it's a different Larry King.

Links:
This dude wrote a book that I read that is good, so is this article
obligatory wikipedia link

PS: I know all the satanism stuff in this case is bullshit, the satanic panic was a real (dumb) thing but i'm still pretty sure some kids got raped here which is more than i can say about the comet ping pong (that's a real name for a real pizza place holy poo poo) fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
oh god not this crap again

D&D was as obsessed with this story during the Bush years as the alt-right is with that stupid pizza thing

it's all nonsense

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

The sandusky case went in a weird political direction too, where someone who was either one of the identified victims or claimed to be an unidentified victim went on the talk show circuit claiming that sandusky was only one of several well-connected pedos. As you might imagine, it all went nowhere. Anyone remember who he was?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

i dont know about this stuff, but bill clinton almost certainly has hosed children. maybe trump too

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Terror Sweat posted:

i dont know about this stuff, but bill clinton almost certainly has hosed children. maybe trump too

oh poo poo, I forgot about this. I'd switch the names in your sentence though, I think Trump is way more likely to have hosed children than Clinton.

ITT weaponizing pedophilic accusations

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
why does this have to be an either or situation (oh yeah, identity politics)

i dont doubt that all these fuckers are pedos

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

if paedogate showed us anything it's that the major driving factor for old men to get rich is so they can gently caress kids with no consequences

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
bill clinton seems less like someone who's actively a pedo and more a guy who just can't be bothered to make sure the woman he's talking to is telling the truth about being over 18 or not

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ravenous, Luciferian behavior. David Icke has the right idea.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

Does pedophilia really lend itself well to the establishment of large social groups that use a vast amount of resources without anyone noticing?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

Does pedophilia really lend itself well to the establishment of large social groups that use a vast amount of resources without anyone noticing?

I mean, fi you have enough social power to keep that poo poo on the DL.

alternate answer: well Hollywood is a thing

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

trump has absolutely raped multiple children and I suspect multiple adults as well (besides his first wife)

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

...how do you think child sex trafficking works in the first place?

There's a lot of money involved in an illicit trade, there are absolutely vast criminal conspiracies out there centered around child sex trafficking. I just don't think they're taking place inside the beltway under the helm of the most watched and scrutinized political family in america.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

only if you first pretend that you're doing something else with all the underaged girls you're flying in from overseas

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Fullhouse posted:

only if you first pretend that you're doing something else with all the underaged girls you're flying in from overseas

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

or you "borrow" them from an orphanage/foster home under the guise of being a nice rich dude.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Theres only been one crazy idiot with a gun trying to do something about this so far and i think thats lame as hell

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

DC Murderverse posted:

or you "borrow" them from an orphanage/foster home under the guise of being a nice rich dude.

this is what politicians in the UK were doing. If someone was famous or a politicians in the 70s there is a high chance they were a pedo

there is another pedo scandal going on here about football clubs where 300+ former players have reported abuse to a new hotline setup specifically to deal with it after a footballer went public 2 weeks ago

or a local council apparently not wanting to appear racist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal and check out the see also section of this page

Jose has issued a correction as of 10:25 on Dec 5, 2016

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I thought it was rush limbaugh and the guy who produced 24 who would fly to the carribian for child prostitution

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

well trump's victim backed down because of blatant threats, so not looking great there

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ask the uk, they've had a child sex ring going for a while that only seems to get revealed once a pedophile in question dies

don't worry, anyone who tries to investigate gets an overwhelming threatening response from important people, so i'm sure it's nothing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

its pizzas all the way down

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Theres only been one crazy idiot with a gun trying to do something about this so far and i think thats lame as hell

i know you're joking and i know this is c-spam but there is absolutely nothing funny about that dude showing up at that pizza place with a gun

these right wing ""protests"" are legitimately frightening and the "isolated acts of violence" are getting more frequent. i'm having a hard time laughing at any of it.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Every time I hear about this I have to battle a craving for pizza

Required Parachute
Oct 4, 2012

Mirthless posted:

i know you're joking and i know this is c-spam but there is absolutely nothing funny about that dude showing up at that pizza place with a gun

No, on the contrary it's hilarious until the dude murders somebody. And even then the dude is a hilarious idiot, just with tragic consequences.

(Arm the pizzeria employees).

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Every time I hear about this I have to battle a craving for pizza

mods

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Mirthless posted:

these right wing ""protests"" are legitimately frightening and the "isolated acts of violence" are getting more frequent. i'm having a hard time laughing at any of it.

""lol""

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mirthless posted:

petition to change thread title to "there is absolutely nothing funny about that dude showing up at that pizza place with a gun"

Required Parachute
Oct 4, 2012
Oh wait, his name is literally Mirthless. No wonder he can't understand why something might be funny.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

here's an easy way to sort things out for robots

man shooting up pizza place and killing innocents: not funny

man driving from North Carolina, barging into a pizza place and demanding child whores that don't exist then getting arrested: extremely funny

#2 is what we're dealing with

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
yeah, but the line between #1 and #2 is awfully thin these days, i'm just saying :colbert:

Edit: Seriously how different is this guy from the planned parenthood shooter? Who knows what would have happened if somebody had said the wrong thing to him. The absurdity and locale are funny, and I see that, but it's hard to get past the fact that this is real life and there are actually unhinged right wingers, openly at odds with reality, packing assault rifles and strolling around public places they have personal beefs with. I've been pointing and laughing at these fuckin' whackos just like everybody else for a long time but this is rapidly escalating and I think it's time to stop making light of the problem.

Mirthless has issued a correction as of 14:53 on Dec 5, 2016

Required Parachute
Oct 4, 2012

Mirthless posted:

yeah, but the line between #1 and #2 is awfully thin these days, i'm just saying :colbert:

Not when you're at a pizza joint!

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mirthless posted:

Edit: Seriously how different is this guy from the planned parenthood shooter?

Victims. or lack of thereof.

Planned parenthood shooter is more like the college knifer.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Required Parachute posted:

Not when you're at a pizza joint!

the extra-thin crust between tragedy and hilarity

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Prav posted:

the extra-thin crust between tragedy and hilarity

the extra-fat consuming the extra-thin.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i'm just glad that it didn't end with someone having to clean tomato sauce off the walls

cuppy tea
Feb 6, 2009

by Cyrano4747

It's an initiation rite used for blackmail by the deep state/illuminati/ZOG http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/kincora-boys-home-historic-abuse-inquiry-to-examine-abuse-claims-a7057116.html which is why you have a bunch of politicians pretending that WMDs exist when they know there aren't any

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
stick your dick in raw pizza aw yeah

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
frankly I am very impressed with 4chan's skill at social engineering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Someone help me make a news conspiracy website about Satanic infant cannibalism and Chuck-E-Cheese, let's see how many Trump supporters we can rustle.

E: let's tell them that the baby parts are kept in a secret passage located under the animtronic stages and to get into the tunnel you have to remove the heads from the characters.

funeral home DJ has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Dec 5, 2016

• Locked thread