Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Friendly Humour posted:

frankly I am very impressed with 4chan's skill at social engineering.

They just picked a racist that was actually moving up instead of an Alabama sewer man/slaw dog entrepreneur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lets make pizza like a pedo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Pizza is a flat circle.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

http://gizmodo.com/cops-shooter-arrested-at-dc-pizzeria-was-there-to-inve-1789671995

lmao these quotes

quote:

“It’s nicely ironic that they didn’t even bother to make it realistic,” wrote another. “Since when are normal people able to get assault riffles?”

quote:

“Smells of #FalseFlag in order to to continue to delegitimize investigation and to eventually CRIMINALIZE investigators in my view,” wrote one user. “This walk in makes no sense whatsoever in any other way. Anyone?”

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

eventually these people are going to declare THEMSELVES to be false flaggers

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://twitter.com/max_read/status/805846637000192000

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Ripoff posted:

Someone help me make a news conspiracy website about Satanic infant cannibalism and Chuck-E-Cheese, let's see how many Trump supporters we can rustle.

E: let's tell them that the baby parts are kept in a secret passage located under the animtronic stages and to get into the tunnel you have to remove the heads from the characters.

have you never been told that aborted fetuses are used in makeup? like, theres people that seriously believe poo poo that awful, so this will be cake to convince them. its actualy 15% less evil :unsmith:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Montasque posted:

Pizza is a flat circle.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pizza is a sandwich

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

haha

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hello i would like to sign up as a crisis actor, i can easily cry on cue and i am willing to deal with years of death threats from people on the internet

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

angerbeet posted:

Pizza is a sandwich

With extra extra cheese.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

https://twitter.com/BevisSimpson/status/624638853215682560

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i have seen more pizza horrors in cspam in a year than i have seen in the past 30 years of life

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Al! posted:

i have seen more pizza horrors in cspam in a year than i have seen in the past 30 years of life

i see you're familiar with swedish pizzas

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Jose posted:

yeah, that one too. wake me when its got surströmming up on it

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Jose posted:

This is the sort of poo poo that justifies genocides.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

batten down the hatches! someone's going to link that awful tomato spread pizza <:gonk:>

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Weeping Wound posted:

batten down the hatches! someone's going to link that awful tomato spread pizza <:gonk:>

they prefer to call them stale tomato sauce sticks

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

logikv9 posted:

hello i would like to sign up as a crisis actor, i can easily cry on cue and i am willing to deal with years of death threats from people on the internet
I thought crisis actors were supposed to be actual professional actors, like those people who think John Goodman was a cop at Sandy Hook

a cat youtube
Jun 25, 2013
the franklin cover up is real. paul benacci won a million dollars in civil court, the lead investigator for the house had his plane's wings just...fall off in mid flight and like Craig J Spence was legitimately caught bringing 15 year old boys to tour the white house after dark. it was huge news.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

a cat youtube posted:

the franklin cover up is real. paul benacci won a million dollars in civil court, the lead investigator for the house had his plane's wings just...fall off in mid flight and like Craig J Spence was legitimately caught bringing 15 year old boys to tour the white house after dark. it was huge news.

Do you have an article about the lead investigator thing?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

a cat youtube posted:

Ironically, I think Paul Bonacci is a big fat liar (I'm inherently distrusting of satanic panic and MPD, and the Johnny Gotsch stuff seems a little too pat) and that Alisha Owen got screwed royally because she was seen as a fuckup, and is the real victim of this whole thing because she was never exonerated. Also the girls who originally brought up accusations to begin with who lived in the really lovely foster home. and the guy who killed himself because he couldn't stop doing drugs (probably because he was repeated sexually abused as a teenager). and the investigator and his son who died in that plane crash.

I mean, two dudes who were implicated in the scandal were actually convicted of pandering or molestation, there was deffo some smoke there, the fire was just out of view.

edit; and all of this is far more persuasive than "spirit cooking", some vaguely similar perp drawings in an entirely different country, someone having some Dahmer-esque art in their house, and the single stupidest code I have ever seen even jokingly suggested

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

quote:

“Smells of #FalseFlag in order to to continue to delegitimize investigation and to eventually CRIMINALIZE investigators in my view,” wrote one user. “This walk in makes no sense whatsoever in any other way. Anyone?”

hahahaha so close

it makes sense if there's nothing there and idiots believe there is

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
All the answers are hidden in the basement of the Alamo. Right next to Pee Wee's bicycle

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

honestly, what I think really happened is that Larry King was a creepy fucker using Boys Town as a shopping mall for kids to gently caress, and he had enough money and influence (and knew people with both) that he was able to find people with interests similar to his and bring them into his circle. I think he also knew the right people in the right places (at the newspaper, in the police department, in the justice department) and knew some of their demons and was able to avoid the worst of his crimes coming to light (because it would drag quite a few people with him) by going quietly when they hit him with the financial charges, and the people who were implicated hosed off across the country to avoid people talking. I definitely don't think he had connections to the Bush white house, and only really had connections with Spence where their interests aligned. I don't think he was some sort of national child pimp or anything. I also think it was really easy to discredit Owen, Troy Boner, and Daniel King because they were gently caress-ups and druggies and also Paul Bonacci is the least trustworth person on the face of this planet short of the Family Trump. I don't think it's a full on all levels of government conspiracy, but after the reveals of other pedophiles, especially Saville, it's pretty easy to see how the system can be manipulated to cover on a more local level for someone with enough institutional power or money.

i do not believe that Johnny Gostch has anything to do with this, I don't think there's some sort of national child kidnapping ring, I don't think there were massive child-loving parties at the '88 RNC, I don't think anyone involved killed and/or ate babies, and I definitely don't think all the satanic stuff that was added to the story helped anyone. I have no idea if Caradori was actually killed or the victim of some really tragic timing, and I dunno if moving children across state lines was a regular thing.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
cool

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

DC Murderverse posted:

Ironically, I think Paul Bonacci is a big fat liar (I'm inherently distrusting of satanic panic and MPD

The need to always have a satanic component is the super weird part to me. It's a trope found in conspiracy, pulp fiction, everything. I have no idea why that's the route the pedophilia has to go. Legit pedo rings have been found before, but it's the weird satanic component that always adds a useless aspect that immediately seems dumb and secondary.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
rear end a satanic child molestor, I

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jose posted:

Cowabunga

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

everyone knows satan prefers his child sacrifices unused

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

honestly, what I think really happened is that Larry King was a creepy fucker using Boys Town as a shopping mall for kids to gently caress, and he had enough money and influence (and knew people with both) that he was able to find people with interests similar to his and bring them into his circle. I think he also knew the right people in the right places (at the newspaper, in the police department, in the justice department) and knew some of their demons and was able to avoid the worst of his crimes coming to light (because it would drag quite a few people with him) by going quietly when they hit him with the financial charges, and the people who were implicated hosed off across the country to avoid people talking. I definitely don't think he had connections to the Bush white house, and only really had connections with Spence where their interests aligned. I don't think he was some sort of national child pimp or anything. I also think it was really easy to discredit Owen, Troy Boner, and Daniel King because they were gently caress-ups and druggies and also Paul Bonacci is the least trustworth person on the face of this planet short of the Family Trump. I don't think it's a full on all levels of government conspiracy, but after the reveals of other pedophiles, especially Saville, it's pretty easy to see how the system can be manipulated to cover on a more local level for someone with enough institutional power or money.

i do not believe that Johnny Gostch has anything to do with this, I don't think there's some sort of national child kidnapping ring, I don't think there were massive child-loving parties at the '88 RNC, I don't think anyone involved killed and/or ate babies, and I definitely don't think all the satanic stuff that was added to the story helped anyone. I have no idea if Caradori was actually killed or the victim of some really tragic timing, and I dunno if moving children across state lines was a regular thing.

What you think and/or believe is interesting.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

mugrim posted:

The need to always have a satanic component is the super weird part to me. It's a trope found in conspiracy, pulp fiction, everything. I have no idea why that's the route the pedophilia has to go. Legit pedo rings have been found before, but it's the weird satanic component that always adds a useless aspect that immediately seems dumb and secondary.

it made more sense then because we were in the throes of the satanic panic, in #pizzagate it's just dumb and an attempt at getting conservative christians to believe their story because of scary devil worshippers.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

In the public imagination, child abuse rings sort of occupy a neutral position between everyday abuse (where the perps are family, friends, loved ones) and the proverbial creep handing candy out of the equally proverbial white van. They're real, they've happened, and while not as cartoonishly evil as the white van stuff are nowhere near as impossible to stop as the abuse that is endemic to close social/family circles.

Slow-Scan Shep has issued a correction as of 04:48 on Dec 6, 2016

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

I used to go to late night parties at comet ping pong, AMA

(Seriously I did)

a cat youtube
Jun 25, 2013

DC Murderverse posted:

This is about where I stand but either Paul Bonacci guessed a ton of things correctly or was associated loosely with what went on but most of the extremely outlandish stuff is false.

"t one point, America's Most Wanted became involved, when Bonacci explained a branding that had been placed on Johnny and a home that they had been imprisoned at in Colorado. Soon after, former victims phoned into AMW with reports of having identical brandings. Bonacci also lead a camera crew to an abandoned house in Colorado, that he claims was the place. Sure enough, the way he described the home was accurate, and a hidden basement/cellar was revealed to have initials of children carved into the walls and pillars."

I dont think it was a national level ring or anything but i can definitely imagine it crossed a few state lines. Everything around it is so weird and foggy.

a cat youtube
Jun 25, 2013
pizzagate is definitely total bullshit though.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

How exactly did pizzagate touch off? I'm afraid to go and dig around because of how bullshit everything is these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

papa_november posted:

How exactly did pizzagate touch off? I'm afraid to go and dig around because of how bullshit everything is these days.

Old 4chan meme about reporting CP/code geass got mixed with the "Hillary Clinton is powered by pizza and analysis." thing that became another meme. Pizza and anal.

• Locked thread