Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

someone please decode the doobie menu using the pizzagate decoder ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Piled high

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

whether its child abuse or not these people are undeniably involved in some extremely illegal activities for them to speak in codes like that. I mean just look at all the vile pederastic art the podestas are into, the creepy instagram posts of children being tied up, the breitbart tweet from 2011. they had huge pedophile rings in the u.k. government i dont see why it couldnt possibly happen here

You sound like a pedo tbh

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Breakfast All Day posted:

someone please decode the doobie menu using the pizzagate decoder ring

God knows what "piled high" could mean. :ohdear:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

whether its child abuse or not these people are undeniably involved in some extremely illegal activities for them to speak in codes like that. I mean just look at all the vile pederastic art the podestas are into, the creepy instagram posts of children being tied up, the breitbart tweet from 2011. they had huge pedophile rings in the u.k. government i dont see why it couldnt possibly happen here

apologies on your mental illness

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Fullhouse posted:

apologies on your mental illness

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

seems fine by me imo

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Even if everything went to plan and he didn't end up in jail or an institution, what was that guys plan? Walk into the place fire off a couple of rounds to get people's attention like a bank robbery and yell out, "NOBODY MOVE THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION!" Then what, just demand people bring you evidence while you cover them with a gun or do you put the gun down and pick up a magnifying glass or just scream "WHERE ARE THE KIDS?" at people for a while?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
He probably watched Falling Down and thought it was such a good idea, he didn't make it to the end.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

the irony of your post is that the pedophile rings in the UK government had exactly nothing to do with creepy instagram posts, pederastic art, and code speak. Like, it could totally happen here, but maybe people should look for actual similarities to actual pedophile rings rather than what they imagine pedophile rings would do after watching a Law and Order: SVU marathon and being on 4Chan for way too long

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Even if everything went to plan and he didn't end up in jail or an institution, what was that guys plan? Walk into the place fire off a couple of rounds to get people's attention like a bank robbery and yell out, "NOBODY MOVE THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION!" Then what, just demand people bring you evidence while you cover them with a gun or do you put the gun down and pick up a magnifying glass or just scream "WHERE ARE THE KIDS?" at people for a while?

Hmm you make a good point. Starting to agree that he was a crisis actor.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

you're giving him too much credit

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Jimmy Saville had these things called victims who complained about his actions (and were ignored).

We still don't have one here. Also your opinions on art mean you are a buffoon.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

The Pedophile Ring, a short story:

Pedophile: Hey, Jim, did you make sure to weave all of our secret pedophile symbols into our signs and menus?
Other Pedophile: Heck yeah I did, and I came up with a new code too. Do you think "cheese" should mean like, white kids, or should it mean like, little girls?
Pedophile: Hm, I dunno, which one sounds more ridiculous?
Other Pedophile: Well I know whenever I have a craving to gently caress a small child, I think of cheese in relation to girls, so I say that one
Pedophile: hey that makes sense. Say, I've been looking for some really pedophilic art to put around my house, just to let everyone know that I am a pedophile, do you have any ideas?
Other Pedophile: How about a bunch of pictures that will leave absolutely no doubt in the minds of those around you that you enjoy loving small children?
Pedophile: yeah do you have some?
Other Pedophile: oh my god so much. I saw a frame shop that had our secret pedophile symbols in the sign and I went in and low and behold after I used the secret code (where I would like some "paintings" of some "angels") they took me down to the basement that is locked by a lovely wooden door that hasn't been maintained for 20 years and showed me all of the really great pedophile art.
Pedophile: boy i sure am glad we have this secret code that everyone knows so we can easily identify each other, there's no way this will ever backfire

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Belding posted:

Jimmy Saville had these things called victims who complained about his actions (and were ignored).

We still don't have one here. Also your opinions on art mean you are a buffoon.

pretty much. The pedo rings in other places are less 'top secret spy code bullshit to text your buddy to bring you a kid to rape' and more just, ya know, wealthy people with a great deal of power raping kids, the kids saying 'hey that dude raped me' and no one listening.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
A guy walked up to my van while I was doing my creepy mumbling and asked if I had pizza, with cheese. We've now been nodding knowingly at each other for the last 45 minutes

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

an international network of sex traffickers have a less robust system of secrecy than the average pot dealer, this checks out

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
I still think the dubious mails and "code words" are basically about drugs but of course that's not bad enough for /pol

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

then jesus christ get a burner, don't use your loving phone email. if it's serious weight, fly your lazy rear end down to chevy chase yourself

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

ymgve posted:

I still think the dubious mails and "code words" are basically about drugs but of course that's not bad enough for /pol

Yeah. It's like they're trying to use language to keep something on the down low.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lote posted:

Yeah. It's like they're trying to use language to keep something on the down low.

except everything is predicated on the "fact" of "hillary lies and is bad". show me some shred of evidence that the podestas are connected to major illegal activity and go from there, because the current chain of evidence works like this:

benghazi (appearance of impropriety) > private hillary email server (appearance of impropriety) > deleted emails (appearance of appearance of impropriety) > hacked podesta emails (appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by association) > spirit cooking (appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association) > emails about food (conjecture of appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association)

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so here's the next pizzagate target: http://gothamist.com/2016/12/07/robertas_gets_threatening_pizzagate.php

see if you can guess what happened to put them in the crosshairs:
-owners associated with satanic cannibalism cults
-satanic practices
-known sex offenders employed
-child sex slaves found in secret basement
-tweets using coded talk for sex trafficking
-it's a pizza place and the clintons had dinner there once

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

theflyingexecutive posted:

except everything is predicated on the "fact" of "hillary lies and is bad". show me some shred of evidence that the podestas are connected to major illegal activity and go from there, because the current chain of evidence works like this:

benghazi (appearance of impropriety) > private hillary email server (appearance of impropriety) > deleted emails (appearance of appearance of impropriety) > hacked podesta emails (appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by association) > spirit cooking (appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association) > emails about food (conjecture of appearance of appearance of appearance of appearance of impropriety by a second degree of association)

I'm trying to imply the simplest explanation for all the weird code talk is an affair. Or it could be drugs.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lote posted:

I'm trying to imply the simplest explanation for all the weird code talk is an affair. Or it could be drugs.

what makes it weird code talk and not a dude emailing about food? what im saying is that you need some sort of corroboration that a code is being used

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

podesta was aware due to the investigation of hillary's personal email server that any personal emails could be subject to hacks (again, due to very public icloud hacking, awareness of phishing attempts, and evidence of state-sponsored hacking attempts against the campaign) or fbi scrutiny. had he been conducting some sort of illicit business, why would he continue to use something so insecure? why not use some sort of secure messaging service or just plain phone calls?

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Holy poo poo pizzagate is about pedophile accusations????

I thought people had taken making fun of kasich back up as a coping mechanism.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

what makes it weird code talk and not a dude emailing about food? what im saying is that you need some sort of corroboration that a code is being used

wait so you think obama really flew 65k worth of hotdogs to the white house for a private party? you think podesta really has a hot dog stand in Hawaii? do you think the pizza related map is literally about pizza???

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

wait so you think obama really flew 65k worth of hotdogs to the white house for a private party? you think podesta really has a hot dog stand in Hawaii? do you think the pizza related map is literally about pizza???

Why is obama catering an event with Chicago food not believable?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

just a reminder that if you see people trying to tie the clintons to Epstein that his phone book had trump's name circled and every other circled name was directly involved in sex trafficking, no food code words necessary

it heartening to see that both democrats and republicans can come together and rape children

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Bip Roberts posted:

Why is obama catering an event with Chicago food not believable?

Well you see I can get 6 oscar Meyer wieners for 3$ at the Safeway so he would literally have to have bought like a million hit dogs then.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

lmao at dudes defending spending exorbitant amounts of public money on lavish parties

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

lmao at dudes defending spending exorbitant amounts of public money on lavish parties

He literally ordered people in Chicago to cook food, load it onto a jet airplane, and fly it 500 miles to Washington D.C. so he could say he was serving authentic Chicago food, not literally flying in children for sex parties. See, Obama is the good guy in all this!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

saying dudes are spending exorbitant amounts of public money on catering and not child sex trafficking isn't really "defending" it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

sitchensis posted:

He literally ordered people in Chicago to cook food, load it onto a jet airplane, and fly it 500 miles to Washington D.C. so he could say he was serving authentic Chicago food, not literally flying in children for sex parties. See, Obama is the good guy in all this!

you mean some contractor made an offhand comment to it with no corroboration or involvement with anybody in hfa or the administration?

lol I didn't even know this was stratfor poo poo and not even a podesta email

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

sitchensis posted:

A discussion about whether or not taxpayers need to be funding lavish parties is an entirely separate issue from kid raping and to switch fluidly from one subject to the other is such a vast form of goal posts moving that it's basically straight up lying.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Sickos wanting to get real life married to exobhitant public spenind itt

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

They want to marry high taxes and adopt sex slaves then eat them on pizza with the right amount of grease

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

so here's the next pizzagate target: http://gothamist.com/2016/12/07/robertas_gets_threatening_pizzagate.php

see if you can guess what happened to put them in the crosshairs:
-owners associated with satanic cannibalism cults
-satanic practices
-known sex offenders employed
-child sex slaves found in secret basement
-tweets using coded talk for sex trafficking
-it's a pizza place and the clintons had dinner there once

Sweet, I can watch a weasely college aged kid wave an assault rifle around in person.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mr. Belding posted:

A discussion about whether or not taxpayers need to be funding lavish parties is an entirely separate issue from kid raping and to switch fluidly from one subject to the other is such a vast form of goal posts moving that it's basically straight up lying.

that is if some random contractor is accurately and faithfully reporting something obama did and that (if it were such an open secret that even random contractors would chat about it) at no time during the 12 election did obama spending 65k on hot dogs ever ever ever come up. Remember when Hillary took a plane to an island instead of having the secret service lock down an entire ferry? Could you imagine the field day republicans and Fox News would have if obama threw taxpayer funded 65k hot dog parties on the reg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

so stratfor would have hot dog parties in their break room and I don't really see any emails where someone on the chain was like "hey was hungry for some hot dogs, but I only found a bunch of naked kids? What's up with that?" Or "I thought we were all meeting at this hot dog place, and all your cars were in the parking lot but you weren't there?" or how nobody using the super secret pedo codes ever thought to delete those emails from the server

alsooooo, just want to remind everyone that this whole secret code word business came days after screenshots of nazis planning to use code words to refer to racist terms on twitter and whatever and then we got this autistic deluge of 5000 item lists about how "uber" or "walmart" referred to some super specific ethnicity

• Locked thread