Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2009-04-10/news/0904090794_1_deep-dish-pizza-uno-chicago-grill-white-house

so that's two bits of reporting:
1. The pizza party of Chicago-style deep dish but actually from St. Louis for 140 people on April 10th 2009
2. A literal ton of Chicago sausage for the inaugural ball in January 09

so already you have someone conflating two different things, leaving their spurious claims of (1) it costing 65k and (2) being taxpayer-funded in doubt

theflyingexecutive has issued a correction as of 17:51 on Dec 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
I dunno why I'm commenting here, but here's some liberal trash website that tries to cover up democratic conspiracies: http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

I feel like this was all funny-ha-ha until I realized that a real 50% of people on the internet honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is trafficking child sex-slaves beneath a pizzeria. As in, they think this totally makes sense.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Clintons' have an actual compound in a semi-rural area, but have decided to use a pizza place in the nation's capital to traffic children

Typical Clinton incompetence

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

pizzagate is real. false flags are real. hillary is real, and strong, and she is my friend.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chewbot posted:

I dunno why I'm commenting here, but here's some liberal trash website that tries to cover up democratic conspiracies: http://www.snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/

I feel like this was all funny-ha-ha until I realized that a real 50% of people on the internet honestly believe that Hillary Clinton is trafficking child sex-slaves beneath a pizzeria. As in, they think this totally makes sense.

oh but shes done much worse than that. 500 000 dead iraqi children, hundreds of thousands of deaths in syria, shes even indirectly killed vilerat. i mean whats a child trafficking ring to a mass murderer? shes been on record defending pedophile rapists, i dont put nothing past her. oh and btw the owner of the god drat pizzaria has a fukcing picture of a statue of the 12 year old boy lover of a roman emperor as his instagram avatar. yall seriously need to wake the gently caress up

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

oh but shes done much worse than that. 500 000 dead iraqi children, hundreds of thousands of deaths in syria, shes even indirectly killed vilerat. i mean whats a child trafficking ring to a mass murderer? shes been on record defending pedophile rapists, i dont put nothing past her. oh and btw the owner of the god drat pizzaria has a fukcing picture of a statue of the 12 year old boy lover of a roman emperor as his instagram avatar. yall seriously need to wake the gently caress up

I literally can't tell if this is serious.

Can we just revert to the pre-internet 80s?

Wub a Dub Sub
Feb 13, 2012

to the heart and mind
ignorance is kind

there's no comfort in the truth
pain is all youll find

so im never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythem...

Chewbot posted:

I literally can't tell if this is serious.

Can we just revert to the pre-internet 80s?

How do you explain the Comet Ping Pong owners' instagram?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Wub a Dub Sub posted:

Pizzagate is real but I'm for it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
alls of yalls is crisis actors

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i like that vilerat was apparently indirect but the half a million iraqis were personally murdered by hillary space abuela pizzapits clinton

Wub a Dub Sub posted:

i dunno it looks like literally every roman statue, how do YOU explain it?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

"the most elevated and ideal monuments to pederastic love of the whole ancient world"

yea not suspicious at all

smoke sumthin bitch has issued a correction as of 00:43 on Dec 10, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's true, all of it

the pizza actually code for calzones. i'm sorry

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

trump posters jealous of hadrian because their wall will never be as good as his

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Chewbot posted:

not really, a ton of those pizzagate posters are literal children or foreigners

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
apparently #pizzagate knows no borders, look at this sick filth I found in a Norwegian public park

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love the idea of these secret pedos building big monuments that basically are just neon signs saying "YEA I gently caress KIDS WHAT OF IT" and no one has figured it out for generations.

"Hey Martha, is that monument titled 'Kidfucker Roman Empire' new?"

"Oh I'm not sure, I think it may have been part of a travelling art show?"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well to be fair all art is basically propaganda made by degenerate liberals

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

"the most elevated and ideal monuments to pederastic love of the whole ancient world"

...the perfect predator

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dec 2016: the joint chiefs of staff attempt to deactivate the ALEFANTIS but its already become self-aware and locks out its human controllers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

angerbeet posted:

*posts that painting of Obama standing on the Constitution*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

angerbeet posted:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I love the idea of these secret pedos building big monuments that basically are just neon signs saying "YEA I gently caress KIDS WHAT OF IT" and no one has figured it out for generations.

"Hey Martha, is that monument titled 'Kidfucker Roman Empire' new?"

"Oh I'm not sure, I think it may have been part of a travelling art show?"

and symbolism on money and rings and street grids and corporate logos and small business logos and handkerchiefs

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Well your av has trump in it. Did you know he likes to grab women by the pussy (pussy is code word for pussy). He also posed in weirdly sexualized pictures of his daughter when she was like 13. He would also frequently enter the dressing rooms of miss teen USA pageants. Like 12 women came forward and said he sexually harassed them.

What I'm saying is that you are a weirdo and no one cares what you think.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What's the overlap between the #pizzagate theorists and people who are very concerned with what pedophilia specifically means?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

slave to my cravings posted:

Well your av has trump in it. Did you know he likes to grab women by the pussy (pussy is code word for pussy). He also posed in weirdly sexualized pictures of his daughter when she was like 13. He would also frequently enter the dressing rooms of miss teen USA pageants. Like 12 women came forward and said he sexually harassed them.

What I'm saying is that you are a weirdo and no one cares what you think.

its cool how in this election, no matter what, there was a 100% chance of a rapist living in the whitehouse

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

MizPiz posted:

What's the overlap between the #pizzagate theorists and people who are very concerned with what pedophilia specifically means?

a circular venn diagram

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Well What Now posted:

eventually these people are going to declare THEMSELVES to be false flaggers

this is my personal brand, please respect it

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Why would anyone wan to make a gate out of a pizza? That's just a waste of a pizza, though the gate would be delicious.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

saying dudes are spending exorbitant amounts of public money on catering and not child sex trafficking isn't really "defending" it

It turns out everyone investigating this conspiracy is actually doing it because they care so much about fiscal responsibility

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/edgar-welch-comet-pizza-fake-news.html

quote:

On Wednesday, I spoke with Mr. Welch, who goes by his middle name, Maddison, 

Lmao what

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Mr. Welch, the father of two daughters, said he woke up Sunday morning and told his family he had some things to do. He left “Smallsbury,” a nickname for his hometown, for the 350-mile drive to Washington with the intention of giving the restaurant a “closer look” and then returning home. He wanted to “shine some light on it.” As he made his way to Washington, he felt his “heart breaking over the thought of innocent people suffering.” Once he got to the pizzeria, there was an abrupt change of plans. Mr. Welch would not say why he took a military-style assault rifle inside the restaurant and fired it. According to court documents, Mr. Welch said he had come armed to help rescue the children.

What did he think when he discovered there were no children at the pizzeria?

“The intel on this wasn’t 100 percent,” he said. However, he refused to dismiss outright the claims in the online articles, conceding only that there were no children “inside that dwelling.” He also said that child slavery was a worldwide phenomenon.

:roflolmao:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

this guy is the bush administration personified.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

he saw a cause, he did not hesitate, instead he acted, and in doing so he created a new reality

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He managed his perception

Seeing pedo pizz

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
dont sign your posts

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Have any connections been made between party insiders and SA mods?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
being that disconnected from reality must be nice

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

jame alefantesis library consists exclusively of alice in wonderland, la vita nuova, and plato's symposium. and gently caress it why not, the holy koran and bibles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads
man, why can't it ever be bad pizza places like dominos that get accused of sex having with children.

• Locked thread